Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing
Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing
Hi This is my first post. I downloaded sleepyhead software and it ran fine on my 64 bit laptop running windows 7 and open GL. When I tried to run it the second time after exiting from the pulldown menu in the software, it wouldn't run and gave me the error message: program can't start Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing from your computer. try reinstalling the software. which I did and still got the same error message. I tried to run broken GL and it ran fine until I exited and tried to run the second time. I got the same missing dll error message. I don't know what to try next?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Qt5WebKitWidgets.dll is missing
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...ad_Install

You're trying to run the program from inside the zip file. You need to extract the zip file and then run the program from the directory that was created. Carefully follow the instructions in the link above.

Windows will show you a phony directory if you try to open the .zip file, but it's not "real" and you can't run the program from there.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
I couldn't follow the steps exactly, WinZip has different commands. But I was able to get Sleepyhead running consistently. Great information... just need to figure out how to use it all. Thanks archangle for the help and the link. That is what my problem was.
Thanks again,
Bob
Post Reply Post Reply
Would be nice if we had a windows installer. Wink
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Total Time In Apnea is missing ElUno 3 321 02-26-2024, 09:23 AM
Last Post: LoudSnorer
  Flow Rate and Mask pressure missing BuzzaJim 9 527 01-30-2024, 03:55 PM
Last Post: BuzzaJim
  Löwenstein Prisma Soft - missing days bstabens 6 733 11-26-2023, 01:12 PM
Last Post: bstabens
  Missing graphs, Philips BiPAP autoSV Advanced 30 SenatorBirch 7 649 10-22-2023, 08:52 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Seems To Be Missing Some Results amarx 3 569 08-31-2023, 08:47 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  "Mode and pressure settings missing; yesterday's shown." manders513 5 719 08-06-2023, 06:03 PM
Last Post: manders513
  Data missing for the last three years DanPause 4 646 07-15-2023, 12:12 PM
Last Post: DanPause

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.