Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quattro Air v Airfit F10?
Quattro Air v Airfit F10?

Has anybody tried both these masks? They use the same cushion but have a different frame and headgear. I'm falling out of love with my Quattro Air and am thinking of giving the Airfit a go.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Quattro Air v Airfit F10?
I've tried both masks and the Simplus, my local supplier charge me $50 for the privilege
I end up getting the Quattro Air from somewhere else, just in case needed to use full face mask
I like my Activa LT nasal mask best, don't have the knack to make full face mask works for me

Post Reply Post Reply
I have. I liked the F10 more. This is due to The F10 conforming more to my facial geometry. I could never get the Quattro air to seal on my nose bridge without really tightening it. It got me a good seal but at the expense of a deep mark from the forehead piece in the morning.

The F10 has 4 anchors vs. 3 for Quattro air so it's more stable. So much that I could wear it just snug on the top 2 anchors and fairly loose on the bottom ones. Also my pressure requirement is modest so I did well with the air seal.
PRS1 Auto & Dreamstation Auto w/ P10 and straight pressure of 8cm
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks Ash. That's good information - I need to keep the Quattro quite tight and get strap marks and sore nose-bridge. The lower straps run across a couple of trigger points (I have fibromyalgia) and I often wake up with a painful neck. It sounds like the Airfit has fixed hose problems.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-16-2015, 11:30 PM)DeepBreathing Wrote: It sounds like the Airfit has fixed hose problems.
If you meant 'fixed' as an adjective then: Airfit f10 has the same swivel elbow connector between the mask and the hose as the Quattro air, so I am not sure what fixed hose problem you are referring to.

If you meant 'fixed' as a verb then: I guess it has. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
I meant "fixed" as a verb, but I meant "those problems" not "hose problems". Note to self: Type slower and check spelling. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Introducing the ResMed AirFit F40 MrIvanDrago 46 2,980 2 hours ago
Last Post: MrIvanDrago
  AirFit F30i Mask Problem OldTeacher 22 4,558 03-23-2024, 03:23 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  AirFit F20 Irritating Nose Bridge SavvApnea 40 6,964 03-10-2024, 01:38 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  [Equipment] Loud noise from AirFit F20 mask SleepyLuke 2 1,603 03-04-2024, 12:38 AM
Last Post: SleepyLuke
  AirSense 11 & AirFit F30i Mask, new CPAP user TreeSky 0 297 02-25-2024, 09:47 AM
Last Post: TreeSky
  [Equipment] Hybrid mask discontinued, new AirFit 30 leaks! LessSleepyHalf 3 983 02-18-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Jay51
  ResMed Airfit P10 ScottW 41 20,125 02-12-2024, 12:48 PM
Last Post: TexasDon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.