Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Question] Selling Your Equipment
Question 
[Question] Selling Your Equipment
Hello everybody,

Does anybody have any suggestion about websites that purchase used xPAP equipment?

As it turns out, my hardly earned A10 AutoSet is not powerful enough to keep my airways open at night, so I may need to switch to a BiPAP machine.

Any reply would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: [Question] Selling Your Equipment
Our rules don't allow buying and selling of prescription items on Apnea Board (ie items which require a prescription in the US) regardless of where the member is situated. One of the other main forums does allow it. But can't you go back to your vendor and get a cost offset against your new machine?
Post Reply Post Reply
I was not actually selling my equipment here, but I hear that some services exist online that do such kind of trade.

I bought my machine in Canada, and they expressly say they cannot accept used equipment back under any circumstances.

However, if anybody knows of any website, I guess they can still PM me?

Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-02-2019, 04:34 AM)DrAHI Wrote: I was not actually selling my equipment here, but I hear that some services exist online that do such kind of trade.

I bought my machine in Canada, and they expressly say they cannot accept used equipment back under any circumstances.

However, if anybody knows of any website, I guess they can still PM me?

Thanks

Supplier #2 will buy used machines if the hours are low enough
Post Reply Post Reply
Supplier #2 will not only make an offer on your machine, they have been known to make trades and settle the differences in cash. JesseLee a member here found he did not need a ASV machine he had and wanted a Vauto. He made the trade and got cash back. Others like you are upgrading. It's worth noting Supplier #2 is currently offering a Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto new for only $799. That is a hard to beat price, and would be lower with a suitable trade.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
I contacted them and they told me my model is not requested at the moment and I should retry in 2-3 weeks, because their stocks change periodically.

I waited a long time to start my treatment, at this point I guess that a few weeks more makes no difference.

Thanks for the info!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Best place to buy cpap equipment in Dubai or UAE Foxhunt 6 546 02-14-2024, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Macka
Question Just given a Phillips Dreamstation 2 the same day Phillips agrees to stop selling Montacute 39 1,465 02-09-2024, 11:54 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Equipment] Beginner Must Have Equipment/Supplies PoutinePrincess 7 375 02-07-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  [Equipment] Successful equipment modification tcurran 8 551 01-05-2024, 05:23 PM
  hammer44 - ASV Therapy Equipment Question hammer44 11 601 01-01-2024, 01:47 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  [CPAP] CPAP Equipment Selection mgonthier 1 333 09-13-2023, 06:33 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  What to do with "old" equipment? Paul Van Benschoten 10 939 06-30-2023, 08:34 AM

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.