Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about DreamStation Therapy window
Question about DreamStation Therapy window
in the section where I can change the settings, what is "Pressure"  It has an "up" arrow so that means highest pressure it can go?

then, EPAP maximum EPAP minimum.

the, of course PS min and max.

Is "Pressure" basically IPAP?  Why doesn't it just say IPAP if that's what it is.  I would think there would be IPAP min and max but there isn't.

I am having difficulty getting Encore Pro 2 to work, so I don't think I'll be able to supply chart numbers.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about DreamStation Therapy window
(05-14-2018, 08:58 PM)gramma Wrote: in the section where I can change the settings, what is "Pressure"  It has an "up" arrow so that means highest pressure it can go?

then, EPAP maximum EPAP minimum.

the, of course PS min and max.

Is "Pressure" basically IPAP?  Why doesn't it just say IPAP if that's what it is.  I would think there would be IPAP min and max but there isn't.

I am having difficulty getting Encore Pro 2 to work, so I don't think I'll be able to supply chart numbers.

I don't have your machine but I think "max pressure" limits the maximum inhalation pressure. 
You are controlling EPAP min and max, PS min and max; and you are also applying a constraint to limit how high IPAP can go.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Lanners - Therapy Help Lanners 23 967 2 hours ago
Last Post: Lanners
  Jakespeare65 - Therapy Help jakespeare65 28 840 7 hours ago
Last Post: jakespeare65
  WW4B Therapy thread WW4B 49 4,086 03-27-2024, 04:31 PM
Last Post: WW4B
  Therapy Help - Possible UARS - REM jkossis 8 177 03-27-2024, 02:09 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [CPAP] Therapy help rekaviv 9 256 03-27-2024, 11:22 AM
Last Post: rekaviv
  IanD - Therapy Thread IanD 28 2,271 03-26-2024, 08:18 PM
Last Post: IanD
  MrIvanDrago - CPAP|Bi-PAP Therapy Journey MrIvanDrago 67 3,367 03-26-2024, 01:22 PM
Last Post: MrIvanDrago

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.