Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about SleepyHead graphs
Question about SleepyHead graphs
Hi, can someone explain the gaps I am seeing in Flow Rate and Mask Pressure and Pressure? 

Jus wondering if I should be concerned about the gaps.

Thanks in advance

(I've attached the screenshot, let me know if it's not accessible)
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about SleepyHead graphs
Hello, nosleeptilbklyn. Welcome to the forum.

I'm not seeing your screenshot on my end.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Strange, I did attach the screenshot in my original post.

Hopefully this link will work...

http://imgur.com/a/w6i3c
Post Reply Post Reply
It looks like you turned off the machine 3 times. Maybe to go to the bathroom?
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
This graph shows several breaks in therapy where the machine was stopped.  The actual time therapy was stopped would be visible in a closeup, however the machine was shut down and that reset the pressure to minimum.  You may not be aware you did this, but it looks like human intervention.  There appears to be a leak spike upon startup, so the mask may have been dislodged.  Perhaps you are using Autostart, but it doesn't look like the machine shut down as a result of mask removal which would have generated a leak spike at the break. I would not rule out a power outage if your other household clocks or appliances reset.

[Image: QCRzVgZ.png]
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Each of the outages follows a pressure increase. I wonder if you felt discomfort from the pressure and hit the button?
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes, that makes total sense, I shut the machine off when I got up to go to the bathroom...

D'OH! 

Thanks, sorry I wasted everyone's time with a silly question, but I appreciate the thoughtful replies...

Mystery solved!
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 244 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  [Pressure] New CPAP user - Please help interpreting graphs fsdx2004 40 2,036 03-07-2024, 08:01 AM
Last Post: fsdx2004
  [Treatment] What Do My Graphs Mean? | OSCAR TiredTim 27 1,483 02-12-2024, 11:57 AM
Last Post: Expat31
  'Near-perfect' flowrate graphs CPAPnerd 7 431 02-11-2024, 04:10 PM
Last Post: TechieHippie
  Central apnea, graphs' meaning and ASV machine settings GT26 4 247 02-09-2024, 12:11 PM
Last Post: GT26
Idea New CPAP Oscar Help Graphs triquetralark482 0 191 02-07-2024, 06:23 AM
Last Post: triquetralark482
  First time PAP user. Need help interpreting graphs. kayblitz 6 347 02-02-2024, 11:07 AM
Last Post: kayblitz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.