Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about Sleepyhead, duplicate sessions
Question about Sleepyhead, duplicate sessions
Sometimes, well, fairly often, my Sleepyhead software records duplicate sleep sessions in the same night, seemingly using two different time zones. I was dismayed to see my AHI was over 10, but then I realized it was counting everything twice. One set starts at 0:08 and one set starts at 1:08, for example.

Is there a way to delete certain sessions from Sleepyhead so that my day report shows the real stats?
Kathi D.
RE: Question about Sleepyhead, duplicate sessions
Does the S9 display the correct hours? If you,re using Mac computer, ResScan not going to work

Duplicate sessions is known SleepyHead bug, some people had it since changing the time to daylight savings
Try the most recent version, maybe the problem get sorted out with the newer versions

Quote:
ADMIN NOTE:
This thread is now closed. If you have a question regarding the SleepyHead software package, please go HERE.

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Why are most of my sleep sessions exactly 1 hr? AussieBobJ 1 304 01-03-2024, 08:50 PM
Last Post: PeaceLoveAndPizza
  [Equipment] O2 ring - multiple sessions during the night larrykay 1 640 07-04-2023, 12:58 AM
Last Post: larrykay
  Last Night - Two Very Different Sessions dhamments 2 553 09-03-2022, 07:40 AM
Last Post: dhamments
  Machine not showing proper hours in sleep report. Sessions show major disruption cloudberry 15 3,878 07-09-2022, 10:16 PM
Last Post: cloudberry
  Question about reading Sleepyhead/Oscar reports TheManseHen 3 1,047 04-28-2022, 12:32 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  How are same-day split sessions treated for compliance fredkahan 3 1,011 09-28-2020, 01:11 PM
Last Post: fredkahan
  dreamstation go -issue with time of sessions elliotg 1 797 01-23-2020, 05:53 PM
Last Post: elliotg

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.