Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about an online store not on supplier list
Question 
I have a question about an online company that sells "refurbished" machines. This company is not on the Supplier list.
I hope I'm not breaking the rules. I'll name the company without a link, cpapliquidators.
The reason I ask is I'm looking to buy a gently used BiPAP machine because mine is broken and I need a backup while I send mine out to be repaired. 

I want to know if anyone has heard of them. 
Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you
Post Reply Post Reply
I hadn't heard of that vendor until you posted about them.  But I'm sure there are many I haven't heard of.  I did notice that they are really pushing the 5-star "Top Quality" rating.  When I clicked on the rating shield to see the details, it showed 0 (zero) Verified Ratings.  .  . H-m-m-m-m.  They do have some old models refurbished.     Have you checked Supplier #2 for the model and price range?  

Please keeps us updated to your experience.  

Good luck!
Apnea Helpful Tips
Post Reply Post Reply
This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258. A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB. I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.

Unless you can verify more about the company, I think I would stick with SecondWind which seems to have very similar pricing, and has a known good reputation.
Post Reply Post Reply

(09-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258.  A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB.  I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.  

Unless you can verify more about the company, I think I would stick with SecondWind which seems to have very similar pricing, and has a known good reputation.

Thank you so much! You've done my homework for me. Yes, I am considering secondwind. I'll probably go with them.
Post Reply Post Reply
(09-11-2017, 10:47 AM)Sleeprider Wrote: This company lists a physical address under their Contact Us section as 1000 E. Southview Dr. #126 Marshall, MN 56258.  A search of that address shows it belongs to "Mailboxes & Parcel Depot". This company is not registered or rated by BBB.  I have seen one transaction and assertion in another forum that it may be associated with SecondwindCPAP business in Tracy MN.  

Good research.  

Using a mail drop like that probably means they're an individual's business.   It's good to know they're not a large business, but it doesn't mean they're dishonest or give bad service.  A little extra caution might be warranted, though.

As for BBB, a lot of people believe that BBB itself is no longer a reputable organization.  Do some Googling.  

Here's one article:

http://abcnews.go.com/Blotter/business-b...d=12123843
Get the free SleepyHead software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks. I purchased a BiPAP just like mine from second wind. It works really well.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Information CPAP Supplier List SuperSleeper 0 119,576 02-16-2012, 12:09 AM
Last Post: SuperSleeper