Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question about wiki on chart organization
Question about wiki on chart organization
I just downloaded OSCAR to my desktop (SleepyHead is still installed on my laptop which I now rarely use) and was organizing my charts following the wiki but have a question.

The wiki states:
How to order the data charts
The most useful charts for diagnostic purposes are:

• Event Flags

• Flow Rate

• Pressure

• Leak Rate

• Snore

• Flow Limit (Resmed only. Respironics includes Flow Limitation in Events)

However, when looking further down in the wiki at the screenshot, the Snore chart is not shown.  Should I include it?

I've had good therapy until recently and last night did not have therapy for a few hours even though I'm pretty sure my P10 was always in place (will get into this in a separate post), but prior to the gap of therapy the snore chart shows I had several snoring events so I thought that might be helpful to include but the wiki screenshot does not show it.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question about wiki on chart organization
Any chart you think might be helpful can be included. The wiki is only a guideline. I actually think the flow limitation chart is more useful in a Resmed chart than snoring, but if you can include both, then do so. Sometimes we may ask for other charts to be shown in addition to the ones in the wiki, but those are the best ones for us to get an overview of the therapy and your response. It's appreciated when you use that guideline, but it's not rigid, and if something is needed, we will probably let you know.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Chart Organization in Oscar 1.5 theMezz 5 597 09-05-2023, 09:02 AM
Last Post: theMezz
  Show RERA in Events Chart GeorgePa 3 773 06-09-2023, 05:41 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
Information Lookee oximeter import/sync issues, wiki update suggestions Uphold9887 9 761 05-02-2023, 11:02 AM
  OSCAR chart resolution is wonky S.L. Ping Beauty 14 1,483 04-25-2023, 02:00 PM
Last Post: fishsmithmn
Question STARTING OVER: CHART ISSUE/QUESTION Plmnb 4 526 03-24-2023, 06:50 AM
Last Post: Plmnb
Question (Feature Request) Moving average for OSCAR Minute Vent chart? YouTakeMyBreathAway 1 637 10-13-2022, 08:36 AM
  New CPAP User Chart Review jrwillis177 0 422 09-08-2022, 06:54 PM
Last Post: jrwillis177

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.