Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question before ordering machine
Finally seeking treatment for sleep apnea and plan to purchase the ResMed 10. How can i get recommendations for the mask?

Thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply
The "Resmed 10" is not a model, but a series of 4 different machines. Make sure you refer to it a a Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset. As far as masks go, I think it's smart to start with the most minimal solution possible. If you order the Resmed Airfit P10 pillows from Supplier #1, it will come with a 30 day return period if it doesn't work out. The Airfit is sold with 3 sizes of nasal pillows, S, M, L. If you find that you end up leaking or breathing through your mouth, then you will need to graduate to a full face mask (FFM), and early results with the new Resmed Airfit F20 are sounding promising. Start small, get the return warranty, and give it a try, with the opportunity to exchange later.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi bamappc,
WELCOME to the forum.!
Good luck to you as you start your CPAP therapy and with finding a machine.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

yes it's the Resmed Airsense 10 Autoset.

Good call on starting basic. I will give that a try and go from there.

thank you.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 28 17,053 08-04-2017, 04:10 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 11 624 06-05-2017, 09:04 PM
Last Post: CB91710
Question Theoretical Setting for a Bi-Level Machine Question Crimson Nape 1 192 05-18-2017, 08:10 AM
  Question about machine I chose. dianemarie123 4 305 05-17-2017, 01:04 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 13 931 05-04-2017, 10:03 PM
  Hello to everyone [question on machine type] KCFLY 14 713 03-06-2017, 10:23 AM
Last Post: Hydrangea
  Pre calibrated machine question (mask setting) JohnnyGobbs 15 660 02-12-2017, 10:36 PM
Last Post: Mosquitobait