Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question concerning "Time at pressure graph"
Question concerning "Time at pressure graph"
Just wondering,the graph that is time at pressure was wondering if it is possible to get it in a tabular appearance.  The old sleepyhead had it that way but the 1.0  beta 2 version has it in a graph format which is not as easy to see.  It is much easier to see it in a table format.
Thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question concerning "Time at pressure graph"
I received no replies to this same question a while back. I'm still interested in seeing the data underlying this and other graphs in tabular form but suspect it's not readily available or someone would have said otherwise. maybe you'll hear differently.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for your response.  Funny it was in the older sleepyhead version and not in the beta 2 version.
Post Reply Post Reply
Run the old SH - works fine for me. Plus, I enjoy the table.
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply
sonicboom, I've only ever used the one version. is there more than one other to choose from? what version are you suggesting and where do we find it? as I recall I had to email a request to the apnea board to obtain the version most in use now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-08-2018, 10:50 PM)sheepless Wrote: sonicboom, I've only ever used the one version.  is there more than one other to choose from?  what version are you suggesting and where do we find it? as I recall I had to email a request to the apnea board to obtain the version most in use now.

I believe this link is still active:

http://www.apneaboard.com/SH-old/

v0.9.8-1 open GL is what I run
Coffee

Happy Pappin'
Never Give In, Never Give Up

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. 
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Air11 now does daylight savings time! cathyf 5 200 Yesterday, 06:51 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  Airsense 11 Time Zone Change ScottZZZ 60 17,416 03-26-2024, 11:56 AM
Last Post: somewherein413
  TIME FOR SLEEPRIDER'S annual DST WARNING srlevine1 19 608 03-12-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: Homerec130
  First time looking at graphs interpretation help smallhandsfeeding 1 243 03-11-2024, 08:12 AM
Last Post: jdavis
  Taking mask off at the same time everynight sleepyman95 2 169 03-08-2024, 12:25 AM
Last Post: sleepyman95
  Having a terrible time--please help with OSCAR Montacute 25 801 03-06-2024, 10:27 AM
Last Post: sarahsleeps
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,214 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.