Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question for those who had MMA Surgery - Feeling Hopeless
RE: Question for those who had MMA Surgery - Feeling Hopeless
(04-19-2017, 05:43 PM)Steverino Wrote: Just out of curiosity.. when did you really notice the benefit.   I am  8 weeks now and sleep not good.

If you are not sleeping well and are using a CPAP machine I would recommend you start a new thread and post your Sleepyhead Software data.  I'm sure you could get some advice to improve things.  See my signature area on how to download Sleepyhead as well as info on how to organize your data.  We can help, but you will have to post your data (in a separate thread) for us to do so.

People notice benefits at different times.  The majority of the time though, when people stick with it they end up noticing at least some improvements in their lives.  For me, it was almost immediate.  I would say within the first couple of days.  Even after the first day I felt noticeably better and got less tired in the afternoons.  I felt the most benefits after about a week or two.  Once I had caught up on my sleep debt and initiated some tweaks to my settings that were recommended by the fine folks here.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question for those who had MMA Surgery - Feeling Hopeless
Sorry unrelated topic..  Has your deviated septum been issue with sleep?   Do you have major problems.  I think I have somewhat deviated septum since surgery.
(septum is lifted off upper jaw and replace.. sometimes causes deviation)  I get some sinus/facial pain on one side although it seems so be lessening
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question I'm back, tired, and hopeless. But is Bilevel the answer ?? weuw 70 4,425 Today, 11:46 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Help me tweak some settings. Feeling tired again! dexterloki 6 211 03-14-2024, 09:00 PM
Last Post: dexterloki
  Mask(s) to use after nasal surgery? Wonderlight 17 4,160 03-08-2024, 05:42 PM
Last Post: DoubtFire61
  After major surgery Issues DANNOGA 5 236 02-26-2024, 03:29 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2
  [Equipment] Not feeling rested/high flow limit on loaner CPAP LazerStallion 5 308 02-25-2024, 05:41 AM
Last Post: LazerStallion
Gross [Treatment] Waking up frequently and not feeling rested snoor 3 282 02-21-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: snoor
  [CPAP] Started to feel good, then woke up feeling HORRIBLE TiredDude 4 771 02-15-2024, 04:26 PM
Last Post: TiredDude

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.