Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question on 30-day A-Flex trial
RE: Question on 30-day A-Flex trial
Everyone here is great. Got the best AHI first several nights on auto cpap, but I screwed that up messing with the settings. Just can't let go.

Post Reply Post Reply
To save the data, create a directory on your computer for CPAP data. Name it something like PRS1 CPAP. Create a directory with today's date under that. Copy the entire contents of the SD card into that directory. This is a good thing to do occasionally even if you're NOT resetting the CPAP machine.

To reset the CPAP machine, get the provider's manual. Or look at the CPAP settings tab for instructions on getting into the clinicians menu. Make a note of all the settings you have it set at. Note that you'll lose all settings in the machine, including data.

Take the SD card out and it may save your data on the card. Go into the clinicians menu. Then, info, reset data, hold the wheel and ramp button till it beeps. Your machine is now reset. You'll need to reprogram all your settings into the machine. Put the card back in.

Note that any of the AutoIQ machines have an "auto check" mode after the "auto trial" period ends. Autocheck is sort of a slow, limited auto mode. It's actually a useful mode to have that may have some advantage over "full" auto mode for some patients.

I believe that newer 560/60 series Auto machines also have AutoIQ.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
Archangle - thanks so much for the info on resetting the Auto trial! Actually under the "info" there was a tab to reset auto trial. I held down the wheel and ramp button on that setting and viola! I have a full 30 days trial available again. This is great because my doctor has ordered an auto machine for me, but I can never get in to my medical supply company earlier than a week's wait. Last night I was back in CPAP mode and did not sleep as well. Tonight should be much better and I can't thank you enough!
Post Reply Post Reply
Good deal, Rev!

Welcome

"With ordinary talent and extraordinary perseverance, all things are attainable." - Thomas Foxwell Buxton

Cool
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  APAP Trial - First Night's Results - Interpretation? Juicy 9 4,233 03-04-2024, 09:34 AM
Last Post: colethegamer
  CPAP trial - Improvements but exhausted still prairiesleeper 7 532 10-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Last Post: Lucky7
  CPAP DreamStation CPAP Pro con Auto-Trial AirSense 10 AutoSet cybor 0 617 09-09-2023, 11:08 AM
Last Post: cybor
  [CPAP] Machine trial with Kaiser KKoelle 5 720 08-08-2023, 11:52 AM
Last Post: KKoelle
  New to CPAP - on week 4 of 6 week trial - Any Sefam S.Box users out there? Kingsway 14 1,817 07-26-2023, 02:59 PM
Last Post: dbcpap
  Trial Ending - a few questions jcw1407 1 433 05-30-2023, 07:26 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Sleep Study results, 1 month trial APAP - OSCAR breakdown pilothaz 9 1,049 04-08-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: pilothaz

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.