Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T?
Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T?
As in title what is the difference between a the Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV and the Dreamstation BiPAP S/T models.

They seem very much alike.

I have complex Apnea.

I feel best on a Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV.

I cannot stand the ResMed model 10 ASV, so it is Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV or BiPAP S/T if they will work.

[Solicitation For A Prescription Required Item Removed]

Thanks.

Rich

-----
Moderator Action: Solicitation For A Prescription Required Item Removed
Per Apnea Board Rules, prescription-required items are not allowed to be solicited, sold, traded or offered on our forums.  Thanks for your understanding.
-----
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV VS BiPAP S/T?
My sister did not get along with the Resmed ASV as its backup timing is automatic and not programmable. She went from AHI of 72 to about 2 on the Philips with a minimum backup rate programmed.  Good luck on finding one. She got a replacement, but I haven’t seen a replacement, so I suspect new units would be scarce.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Sad [Treatment] Struggling to treat UARS with BIPAP Humancyclone7 9 370 2 minutes ago
Last Post: ewriter
  Optimal Settings on iBreeze BiPAP to reduce FL ewriter 0 12 40 minutes ago
Last Post: ewriter
  New to BiPAP, hoping for titration assistance? (Probable UARS) Easing5319 15 1,120 Yesterday, 05:43 PM
Last Post: jkossis
  BiPAP Pressure for Possible UARS bertchintus 50 2,148 04-16-2024, 02:57 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  First night with new Bipap after sleep study and 37 AHI mostly CA PandaZA 87 1,367 04-13-2024, 09:07 AM
Last Post: PandaZA
  Bipap VAuto Settings Help Please jonoc99 5 151 04-12-2024, 04:16 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Which machine to get for initial self treatment - Auto CPAP vs. BIPAP ST MVoltaire 8 224 04-04-2024, 04:01 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.