Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question re: SleepyHead data pattern
Question re: SleepyHead data pattern
I am starting the get AHI's of 10+. Can someone interpret this screen shot?

My pressures are EPAP min 9 and max 9; Pressure min. 4 max 11 Resmed BIPAP ASV on ASV a auto.

Are these several events due to mask leak? Sometimes my tubing gets unhooked from my mask. Will that do it. Last night I had AHI of 1.6 and the tubing got disconnected one time briefly.

Also, what do the Hours? numbers mean at the bottom of the charts. They Why don't they start at 11:00pm when I go to bed? Thanks for your help.

I just noticed that I exceeded my attachment allotment. What is that all about?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question re: SleepyHead data pattern
you, ah, forgot the chart.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question SleepyHead data pattern
(03-12-2016, 10:34 PM)palerider Wrote: you, ah, forgot the chart.

I just noticed that I exceeded my attachment allotment. What is that all about?

Post Reply Post Reply
(03-12-2016, 10:36 PM)jmpower4 Wrote: I just noticed that I exceeded my attachment allotment. What is that all about?

Forum accounts have quite limited storage. You can delete your old attachments to make room for more (click here to manage your attachments), or once you get 8 posts under your belt, wait a bit and then you can post as many outside image links as you wish using something like "Imgur" to host your pictures free. Instructions here:

http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...pnea_Board

SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
[quote='jmpower4' pid='153685' dateline='1457839957']
I am starting the get AHI's of 10+. Can someone interpret this screen shot?

My pressures are EPAP min 9 and max 9; Pressure min. 4 max 11 Resmed BIPAP ASV on ASV a auto.

Are these several events due to mask leak? Sometimes my tubing gets unhooked from my mask. Will that do it. Last night I had AHI of 1.6 and the tubing got disconnected one time briefly.

Also, what do the Hours? numbers mean at the bottom of the charts. They Why don't they start at 11:00pm when I go to bed? Thanks for your help.

[Image: DrDFuMW.png]
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-13-2016, 03:39 PM)jmpower4 Wrote: Are these several events due to mask leak? Sometimes my tubing gets unhooked from my mask. Will that do it. Last night I had AHI of 1.6 and the tubing got disconnected one time briefly.

the masks leaks aren't bad.

your epap is too low, perhaps you should allow the autoasv to do the auto part and raise the maxepap.

the numbers on the bottom are the time, check the clock on your asv.

also, the sleepyhead 1.0.0beta1 does a better job of reporting aircurve data, you might want to grab a copy of that.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question re: SleepyHead data pattern
(03-13-2016, 09:59 PM)palerider Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 03:39 PM)jmpower4 Wrote: Are these several events due to mask leak? Sometimes my tubing gets unhooked from my mask. Will that do it. Last night I had AHI of 1.6 and the tubing got disconnected one time briefly.

your epap is too low, perhaps you should allow the autoasv to do the auto part and raise the maxepap.

also, the sleepyhead 1.0.0beta1 does a better job of reporting aircurve data, you might want to grab a copy of that.

>>>>>>>>>>
I raised my EPAP max to 11 and fixed my clock. Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, with this raised pressure, I am experiencing major mask leaks - mostly at the end of my sleep period as you can see. The pressure seems to build up after 6 or seven breaths and then blows hard causing it to override the mask.

Please look at this latest Sleepyhead data. Thanks.

My sleep Dr. said to change the ASV Auto setting to ASV. What's the difference?

[attachment=2288]
Post Reply Post Reply
(03-20-2016, 01:53 PM)jmpower4 Wrote:
(03-13-2016, 09:59 PM)palerider Wrote:

>>>>>>>>>>
I raised my EPAP max to 11 and fixed my clock. Thanks for the feedback.

Unfortunately, with this raised pressure, I am experiencing major mask leaks - mostly at the end of my sleep period as you can see. The pressure seems to build up after 6 or seven breaths and then blows hard causing it to override the mask.

Please look at this latest Sleepyhead data. Thanks.

My sleep Dr. said to change the ASV Auto setting to ASV. What's the difference?

the leaks aren't terrible, are they bothering you?

asvauto lets the machine respond to your needs by raising epap to prevent obstructive apneas, asv mode has fixed epap. it's the difference in a cpap and an apap.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar Data. No events flagged but weird flow rate pattern during REM Ynot 53 2,581 02-18-2024, 10:08 PM
Last Post: Ynot
  [Symptoms] Palate prolapse breathing pattern ? zaienk 22 1,635 01-18-2024, 04:35 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Breathing pattern identification, Flow limitations and posture SingleH 95 6,586 12-28-2023, 03:16 PM
Last Post: k888
  [Treatment] central apnea breathing pattern Eightadayorbust 6 593 10-26-2023, 07:44 PM
Last Post: Jay51
  What is this pattern? danylam 4 440 10-23-2023, 06:21 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  PLM pattern or RERA spikes? permabear 35 2,207 08-20-2023, 03:24 PM
Last Post: permabear
  Question about reliability of the CPAP data zynsa 4 651 08-02-2023, 05:50 PM
Last Post: zynsa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.