Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question re: creating a report via OSCAR
Question re: creating a report via OSCAR
So my doc office has a PA who allegedly knows all sorts of stuff about CPAPs. It is my humble (snort) opinion she does not.

However, I need to present her with a report (vs whatever limited data she can get off my A10 screen) since doc wants to go through her vs sleep doc for a problem I may have.

I've tried to do reports before but they are never what I am looking for. I looked through the Wiki and couldn't find anything on reports (maybe I blipped over it?) and I know doing a search here for "report" would get me a whole bunch of stuff to dig through.

I need a report of AHI, types of events, and some others. Not sure yet. Is it possible to gather, say, a week's worth of data and turn it into a pdf/csv/excel? Even if it is 7 pages long? Or a single sheet of data? I don't think the overview page is enough but better than nothin'.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Question re: creating a report via OSCAR
The Daily Summary csv export can do selected days, so a week or a month is no problem. It seems to be tailored for a Respironics report, so there are lots of zero columns. I don't know how to use excell to delete them automatically, I would have to do it by drag and cut. OTOH, if I add a test for DataAvailable before each column, I can do it in OSCAR... It's a fair bit of work to do it right, and it hasn't reached the top of my ToDo list. It will also mung anybody's scripts...
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Okay. I see that now. I'll give it a try. I can select the blank ones and delete.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Is there a way to force certain columns? Like, it gives AHI but gives CA, OA, and H counts. I'd rather have indexes. (whine) do I gotta do math?

It was easy to select the columns I didn't need and hit delete. So not a problem.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
Well... it's computable, so it's doable Big Grin

Better add it to the Enhancement list, so we don't forget it.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Well, hello stranger! Try looking at the Statistics screen. In OSCAR 1.4.0, a date range has been added at the bottom. This will provide the values you are looking for (I think).

- Red
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Trust the users to know how to use the new features!
Post Reply Post Reply
I'll give that a look in a bit. Need to update first. Downloaded it but got distracted by a shiny squirrel.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply
The shiny ones always get you (and me)!
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-28-2022, 04:23 PM)Crimson Nape Wrote: Well, hello stranger!   Try looking at the Statistics screen.  In OSCAR 1.4.0, a date range has been added at the bottom.  This will provide the values you are looking for (I think).

- Red

It kinda does but isn't printable other than screenshot. I can, however, see all the data at once and can manually transfer it.
PaulaO

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Oscar question - flow rate graph not showing kkjacks 7 108 03-23-2024, 11:12 AM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Field map Oscar report fields to MyAir fields jim62 1 160 03-06-2024, 07:38 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Seeking help with O2 report/OSCAR ejbpesca 26 1,478 02-01-2024, 01:49 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [BUG report] OSCAR v1.5.1 Skalou 10 1,284 12-03-2023, 02:58 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Oscar Question paulag1955 11 921 11-19-2023, 01:37 AM
Last Post: paulag1955
  First OSCAR Report - Leak Rate jfkaess 11 1,684 11-11-2023, 05:15 PM
Last Post: ejbpesca
  how to use CPAP data to compute RDI with machine that doesn't report RERAs? TryingToGetItRight 3 632 09-29-2023, 09:35 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.