Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Question what is difference between aflex and cflex?
Thanks to this board for being here. I'm a long time lurker and just joined today.

On my System One Auto does anyone know about aflex and cflex? Is there a difference? Should I use one or the other? Right now, my pressure is at 12 and it's set for clex=2.

I know what they do, but I don't know the difference between the two.

Post Reply Post Reply
forgot to ask also, is it better not to use cflex or aflex at all?
Post Reply Post Reply
Never mind. found the answer in another post.
This place is great for hoseheads!!!
Post Reply Post Reply

Hi Margie,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It's great that you found the answer to your question here on this board. There is a lot of very helpful information to read.
Much success to you with your CPAP therapy, hang in there for more responses to your post.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi, Margie. Welcome to Apnea Board. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks for the welcome. Smile
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Is there a difference between ResMed and Phillips pressure algorithms doickle 7 334 02-02-2017, 12:30 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Difference in reporting between resmed and HMD andefor65 3 201 01-16-2017, 10:03 AM
Last Post: andefor65
  difference between Apex XT Auto and Resmed S9 Autoset Lanco 11 562 10-11-2016, 03:29 PM
  what is the difference between a Bi-level CPAP and a BiPAP? brose005 23 2,354 08-30-2016, 04:31 PM
Last Post: brose005
  Dreamstation - CFlex or aflex in auto mode stephennic 9 1,234 08-29-2016, 07:20 PM
Last Post: NorthernGuy
  [Equipment] Does "for Her" make a difference? baconjurer 32 2,297 08-22-2016, 05:17 PM
Last Post: BadGoodDeb
  Philips series 50 Pro CFlex + and series 60 series differences stephennic 1 237 08-16-2016, 09:34 AM