Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

New Machine
RE: New Machine
Thanks for all your input. After more reading and research I have decided to stay with PRI and will get a PR System One BIPAP Auto with heated hose. I have been looking at the SleepHead Software and have the APP on my iPhone. I wished they would support the iMac Platform, but since they don't. guess I will have to use my Windows Laptop.
I have also noted that in the past 5 years of use, neither my doctor nor my equipment provider have really been interested in checking my compliance. They never download the card to see that data, since the first 90 days required by Medicare. So I guess it is about time I do it for myself. I am 70 years old and am a tekkie (Ham Radio Operator). Let's see what the new machine brings. They can order it after the 1st of the year.
Post Reply Post Reply
SleepyHead works with Mac computers
Good choice, the grass is not always greener on the other side Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
OK, I did get SleepyHead to load on my iMac. Now all I need is the new machine. Wink
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Exclaimation CPAP Machine Choices - read this before you accept a new machine SuperSleeper 283 262,164 11-10-2023, 10:24 AM
Last Post: robbob2112
  machine died! Now new doctor and new machine Bjazzman 17 6,792 09-05-2022, 09:07 PM
Last Post: NValtman11
  [CPAP] Using SoClean Machine with CPAP Machine ronald1810 4 1,320 06-01-2022, 10:18 PM
Last Post: Sleepster
  Pin from power plug stuck in machine ResMed cpap machine B10576 12 6,754 04-08-2018, 08:24 PM
Last Post: Hellodare
  Forgot to put card back in machine, is there a way to copy it from machine to card? Marnid2014 6 6,250 04-06-2014, 08:54 PM
Last Post: PaulaO2

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.