Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Questions about CMS50D+ Pulse Oximeter
RE: Questions about CMS50D+ Pulse Oximeter
Yep. It's my laptop which I don't use (much) because I prefer Linux. But sometimes items like this can't be easily switched over to Linux.

Thanks!!
Patricia
Post Reply Post Reply
The code I gave you is the Windows way of doing a "chown". I run Linux on almost everything too.

Note: After writing the top part of post that contains the code, I stripped out the part that would allow you to use the option on drives. . . just to be safe.

-CN
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Nape, if you could come up with something for us to add to the wiki page, I'd appreciate it. I mean how to find/show the files in Win8. I'll do the same for 10 since that is what I have.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2015, 12:33 AM)Crimson Nape Wrote: The code I gave you is the Windows way of doing a "chown". I run Linux on almost everything too.

Note: After writing the top part of post that contains the code, I stripped out the part that would allow you to use the option on drives. . . just to be safe.

-CN

Thanks - I appreciate that :-) Is there a command to merge this .txt file with the registry? The last time I did anything with the windows registry was WinXP. <<grin>>
Post Reply Post Reply
(12-13-2015, 12:12 PM)pattim Wrote: Thanks - I appreciate that :-) Is there a command to merge this .txt file with the registry? The last time I did anything with the windows registry was WinXP. <<grin>>

The file extension name should have been ".reg" and not ".txt". . .Just rename your file to the ".reg" suffix. Then when you right-click on that type of file extension, a "merge" option will be displayed in your context-menu.
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 143 11 hours ago
Last Post: jcp519
  Pulse oximeter recommendations? p123 15 1,211 03-26-2024, 04:57 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 267 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 compatible pulse oximeters timtaller 63 25,760 03-16-2024, 11:27 AM
Last Post: e727147
  Looking for wrist oximeter to check O2 storywizard 0 89 03-13-2024, 05:29 PM
Last Post: storywizard
Question Oximeter Sensitivity mhjunk525 1 151 03-02-2024, 11:39 AM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  are there pulse oximeter synced CPAP/Bipap/sleep study devices? bhavintu79 1 202 03-02-2024, 04:53 AM
Last Post: Gep232

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.