Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Questions for Simplus users
RE: Questions for Simplus users
Snort. Right. You just keep on believing that.

I'm so pleased I found that out, though. It was driving me nuts. Short trip, yeah, but still, nothing ruins a low leak night graph like two huge "hose came off" spikes.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
Wow. I can't believe the swivel costs $25. I just purchased the whole mask including headgear from Supplier #1 for $99. Rather than pay $25 for the swivel, I would by the whole thing for $99 and have all of the spare parts.

Jeff
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
That's what I will be doing. My local DME and I are having a "discussion" right now over payment. If they don't back down on what they say I owe, I'll just start buying everything out of pocket. That way they get nothing and I pay just a bit more than what I would with their deductible.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(09-15-2015, 07:40 AM)PaulaO2 Wrote: Hey! I figured it out! Before I put the mask together last night, I took the adapter off the hose. I was feeling it in the dark to see if maybe I had the wrong end on the hose part. To keep from dropping it, I slipped it over my finger. That's when I realized there was a ridge INSIDE the adapter. I put that end on the mask first and it snapped into place vs just slip on. It also now spun.

The hose stayed on the mask all night long! It did not come unattached from the mask!

At some point, I must have flipped it and not realized there were different ends.

Yep Eason is the same way. Only snaps on one way.
Good catch Paula
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  1 Month In - Some Questions rarmstrong26 4 159 Yesterday, 06:45 PM
Last Post: jcp519
  Juniper's questions juniper 12 270 03-21-2024, 07:40 AM
Last Post: juniper
Exclaimation [News] RECALL THREAD-- IMPORTANT PHILIPS DREAMSTATION & SYSTEM ONE USERS Sleeprider 2,961 352,269 03-20-2024, 02:21 PM
Last Post: btreger
  New - so many questions Matsu1 4 262 02-25-2024, 10:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  A few questions!! Iceracer 2 308 01-19-2024, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Iceracer
  Need Help. Many Questions wkennedy 6 464 12-31-2023, 10:50 AM
Last Post: wkennedy
  [CPAP] Breas Z2 users? acctingman 18 3,157 10-30-2023, 09:58 AM
Last Post: MontezumasViper

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.