Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

[Equipment] How to use F&P IKON InfoUSB data with SleepyHead?
How to use F&P IKON InfoUSB data with SleepyHead?
I just got a F&P ICON that uses a InfoUSB data stick that records data of my activities. I want to send the data to SleepyHead software, but my machine is not currently supported. Anyone know how to import those data from the data stick to the personal software?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: How to use F&P IKON InfoUSB data with SleepyHead?
Hi Bruce Johns,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question but hang in there, I'm sure someone will be able to help you soon.
Best of luck to you.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
As far as I know, there's a program to read the data from an Icon but it is not available to Regular People.

Their software is called InfoSmart that is all about sharing the data. Apparently, this does not include sharing it with the patient. Here's what they say on the Education and Support page for patients:

Quote:We believe strongly in support for CPAP patients and their families. We aim to support CPAP users in increasingly smart new ways, by providing tools that encourage and educate.

This was discussed in another thread. Do a forum search for 'Icon' or 'Icon software'.
PaulaO

Take a deep breath and count to zen.

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-19-2012, 09:57 AM)Bruce Johns Wrote: I just got a F&P ICON that uses a InfoUSB data stick that records data of my activities.
the Icon Novo in your profile is a brick .. No efficacy data just usage hours
Auto and Premo data capable machines but not supported by SH

S9 Autoset and Elite (Not Escape or Escape Auto) data capable machines
suported by both Resscan and sleeepyHead software

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,683 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
Question [Pressure] Doctor can't see detailed data - Can my OSCAR data save me from another sleep study? KidCharlamagne 5 920 09-28-2022, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Gideon
  [CPAP] Data showing clear airway apneas: central apnea or soft palate collapse? Data inc. JamesD0079 0 812 03-21-2022, 07:50 PM
Last Post: JamesD0079
  Dreamstation CPAP vs Aircurve BiPap data? Data over time for Insp/Exp? Desiree 12 2,324 05-20-2020, 10:00 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  SpO2 vs CPAP data in Sleepyhead Albercook 8 2,403 09-13-2018, 11:11 AM
Last Post: Albercook
  Transferring to new Hard Drive - Sleepyhead data files Mosquitobait 3 1,644 05-27-2018, 09:00 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Two months of SleepyHead Data FirstNoele 4 1,578 05-16-2018, 08:35 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.