As you may remember, I followed the majority's advise and got myself a Philips Respironics Remstar 560 CPAP (my Apex travel machine is on its way to Asia as well) and Phillips Respironics Wisp mask. Since I opted to purchase it online in CONUS despite being in Asia, it took more than 2 weeks before it got here. Needless to state, those 2 weeks were painful, agonizing and excruciating, to say the least. Maximum brain fog, cobfusion and lethargism, among others.
Here are my newbie questions:
1. How often do you guys change/clean the gray filter at the back? Do you guys even use the extra white filters that came with the machine?
2. Do I need to insert the SD card at once or only when I need to get the data?
3. Once I get the data and transfer it to my pc, does it nonetheless leave the data on the machine or its deleted once I extract it via the SD card?
4. What's the exact name of the app so I can pair the machine with my phone? Manual says Sleep Mapper but I can't find it on Google Play or Blackberry World.
5. What's the best version of Sleepy head for this model of cpap machine?
6. Any more tips for a new user of this machine?
That's all for now and, again, thank you for all the help and patience in answering my questions.