Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Hello all, first I would like to thank everyone who participates on this board. It has been extremely helpful so far early in my journey. Quick question. Can someone tell me if I can get into the "Therapy" mode of the Philips Dreamstation BiPAP the same way as I do with the Dreamstation APAP? I have a chance to get the BiPAP but I just want to make sure it is as easy to adjust pressures as the APAP. Yes, I need to be in control! Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Yes the same way. On the top ribbon are instructions for all most all Cpap/BiPAP
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed 
Cervical Collar     Dealing w DME     Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi boxofrain,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

It should be the exact same procedure.  Order a Clinicians manual for your machine here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you both so much. I thought so! Greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ClimateLine Quick Connect with Dreamwear mask tomdid 5 126 11-22-2020, 09:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [CPAP] 2 weeks on BiPAP - what should I look out for? paulm14 14 442 11-14-2020, 02:04 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [CPAP] Oscar data help bipap Moemah123 2 114 11-09-2020, 09:30 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  BiPAP Settings? Shnorky 12 373 11-03-2020, 06:10 PM
Last Post: Shnorky
  Setting up BIPAP at home. Can it be done? Torres2020 3 206 10-29-2020, 07:37 AM
Last Post: happydreams
  Newbie looking for a clue mike291068 47 2,275 10-25-2020, 01:30 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [CPAP] Newbie would like some advice (Aircurve 10 VAuto) leancomfort 8 306 10-19-2020, 04:48 PM
Last Post: leancomfort

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.