Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Hello all, first I would like to thank everyone who participates on this board. It has been extremely helpful so far early in my journey. Quick question. Can someone tell me if I can get into the "Therapy" mode of the Philips Dreamstation BiPAP the same way as I do with the Dreamstation APAP? I have a chance to get the BiPAP but I just want to make sure it is as easy to adjust pressures as the APAP. Yes, I need to be in control! Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Quick Dreamstation BiPAP Question From Newbie
Yes the same way. On the top ribbon are instructions for all most all Cpap/BiPAP
Apnea (80-100%) 10 seconds, Hypopnea (50-80%) 10 seconds, Flow Limits (0-50%) not timed  Cervical Collar - Dealing w DME - Chart Organizing
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi boxofrain,
Welcome to Apnea Board!

It should be the exact same procedure.  Order a Clinicians manual for your machine here:

https://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-p...tup-manual
OpalRose
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

OSCAR Chart Organization

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE.  ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA.  INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you both so much. I thought so! Greatly appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Gross [Pressure] Help for a newbie: titration failed lilymaebelle 35 1,070 01-14-2021, 06:54 PM
Last Post: lilymaebelle
  Alarms on Dreamstation BiPap AVAPS going off at night LookingForward 1 78 01-12-2021, 06:26 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Need DEEP data on how Dreamstation BiPAP AutoSV work racprops 2 194 01-06-2021, 09:46 PM
Last Post: racprops
Wink New to CPAP treatment. Quick question... Aqualily 15 347 01-04-2021, 03:19 PM
Last Post: Aqualily
  Can BiPAP therapy cause dry mouth? BobbieM 5 239 01-02-2021, 11:45 PM
Last Post: Karlin
  Newbie Needs Help Please CanMFT 16 292 12-30-2020, 12:14 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Please help! I don't know what else to try with BiPAP (UARS) tiredmikey 15 606 12-16-2020, 06:35 PM
Last Post: sheepless

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.