Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick help?
RE: Quick help?
Hi Popriv,
You might try the AirFit P10, it's very minimalist and shouldn't get in the way.
Of course, masks are such an individual thing, and what works for me, might not work for you, YMMV.
Good luck with your mask shopping.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Quick help?
Understand that what works is an individual thing but good to hear recommendations. I'll check them out in person at the DME in two weeks.

Stuffy nose now and I can't see how a nasal mask will work but have to try it out to see. I do use a nasal rinse occasionally so I'm thinking that may become a routine?

I was wondering if anyone switches between different mask styles ?
I think even different strap patterns will help?
I was good for the 1st 4-5 months but not even wearing the mast now. Tried again last night and took it off after a couple of hours.
I don't see a huge difference on a daily basses when on the hose or off so getting past any "discomfort" if tough.....

Plus Ilike sleeping on my stomach...... Which I don't thing any mask will work with?

Thanks again for the input...

Steve
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 155 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Question QUICK QUESTION [mask leak issues] johduv 6 621 09-27-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Central sleep apnea - A quick 5 minute video explanation. Expat31 2 535 09-20-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the ResMed 'For Her' settings? Robert89 2 528 09-16-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] How quick do autosets change pressure? ted13 9 889 08-07-2023, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 651 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Quick question about 'next steps' - Crummy doctor - CSA maineiac 3 559 07-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.