Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick question
Quick question
so I just woke up and was excited to hopefully see I got more than 4.3h sleep last night and what my AHI was. Well, it seems to not have recorded because it only says 8days elapsed and exact same info from previous night is there.  
Reading here, one brand of machine "logs". 12-12, so immediately after waking obviously nothing would be reported
My trial box is the ICON premo, but I'm assuming it would be similar. That last nights data wouldn't be there 2min after waking up? Lol

Thanks
Phats
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Quick question
I don't know for sure how your machine works, but I suspect it's similar to the Resmed: when viewing stats on the built-in screen there is a setting to switch between one day, 7 days, 30 days etc. Have a look in your manual - I'd be very surprised if there isn't anything similar.

By the way, even though machines treat the "day" as 12 noon to 12 noon, the information is computed on a continual basis and is available at any time.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Quick question
Yeah,, I knew I could toggle between 30/7/last nite.
Last nite didn't show. Was the night before.
I'll check when I'm home from work. See if it's changed. If not I'll unplug it. Plug back in. See what happens
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question OSCAR Privacy and quick upload Fix? EasySleep 3 104 03-18-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: EasySleep
Question QUICK QUESTION [mask leak issues] johduv 6 594 09-27-2023, 04:41 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Central sleep apnea - A quick 5 minute video explanation. Expat31 2 509 09-20-2023, 03:01 AM
Last Post: CPAPfriend
  Can anyone give me a quick rundown on the ResMed 'For Her' settings? Robert89 2 507 09-16-2023, 11:04 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  [CPAP] How quick do autosets change pressure? ted13 9 837 08-07-2023, 11:30 PM
Last Post: Phaleronic
  Quick question for anyone with AirCurve 10 VPAP njf1525 4 630 08-01-2023, 10:22 AM
Last Post: njf1525
  Quick question about 'next steps' - Crummy doctor - CSA maineiac 3 538 07-10-2023, 06:17 PM
Last Post: OpalRose

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.