Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Quick question
Quick question
so I just woke up and was excited to hopefully see I got more than 4.3h sleep last night and what my AHI was. Well, it seems to not have recorded because it only says 8days elapsed and exact same info from previous night is there.  
Reading here, one brand of machine "logs". 12-12, so immediately after waking obviously nothing would be reported
My trial box is the ICON premo, but I'm assuming it would be similar. That last nights data wouldn't be there 2min after waking up? Lol

Thanks
Phats
Post Reply Post Reply

Donate to Apnea Board  
RE: Quick question
I don't know for sure how your machine works, but I suspect it's similar to the Resmed: when viewing stats on the built-in screen there is a setting to switch between one day, 7 days, 30 days etc. Have a look in your manual - I'd be very surprised if there isn't anything similar.

By the way, even though machines treat the "day" as 12 noon to 12 noon, the information is computed on a continual basis and is available at any time.
DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Quick question
Yeah,, I knew I could toggle between 30/7/last nite.
Last nite didn't show. Was the night before.
I'll check when I'm home from work. See if it's changed. If not I'll unplug it. Plug back in. See what happens
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  ResScan software quick question Broomstick 3 165 11-18-2019, 11:02 AM
Last Post: Broomstick
  Quick BIPAP question Broomstick 6 459 10-15-2019, 04:03 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Resmed AirCurve Quick help Hawk600 2 190 10-01-2019, 01:25 PM
Last Post: Hawk600
  [CPAP] New to CPAP and quick questions emclinux 7 420 06-02-2019, 11:40 AM
Last Post: Dormeo
  Quick question on changing masks ruthcatrin 5 542 04-11-2019, 06:13 AM
Last Post: ruthcatrin
  x1, x2, x3... Mask Type Quick Reference? [Dreamstation] Sheepish 9 14,858 06-09-2018, 06:22 AM
Last Post: Walla Walla
  Flow rate question and clock question The Rog 8 963 04-02-2018, 07:29 PM
Last Post: DeepBreathing

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.