Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REMStar BiPAP AutoSV Advanced
Hello, everyone....

I have the above referenced automatic BiLevel servo-vent machine with practically no hours on it. (literally like new, I paid almost nothing for it). I would like to set this up to be my back-up machine, as an automatic bi-level, and without using the servo-vent feature (I do not have central apneas to speak of).

Does anyone know if there is a clinician's manual around that would show me how to set this machine up? (Yes, I know it is older, but it should be fine for a back-up machine)

Thanks for your assistance. Thanks
G'day Warmbear. have you checked the link to "CPAP Setup Manuals" at the top of the screen? There are a number of Respironics AutoSV machines listed, but I don't know for sure if yours is among them.

DeepBreathing
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Bed

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Thanks, DeepBreathing... I believe that I found the correct set up manual on that page... Smile

I will more comfortable with a back-up machine on stand-by, (we have already set up another previously owned Auto BiPAP machine for my wife to have for a back up).

Thanks

Hi my name is George I've had the above DS960 for 4 yrs. this past August and about ready to give up. When I fist stated with the machine, it worked fine and i couldn't wait to go to bed and get a good night sleep a few months later the audio alarm started to go off every night 3 or 4 times I filled the humidifier with water,changed the filters and the coil also the mask. did not help i took it back to the tech who said it was set correct and said he turned off the audio sounds. that was not true. I think the pressure is set to high and would like to turn off the audio signals beep beep beep,beepbeep three times 4 or 5 times a night. I can't seem to understand the manuals enough to do it myself as long as the audio is turned off i can deal with the pressure. CAN ANYONE HELP.
down to my last beep
ThanksSleep-well

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  New to Bipap, 4 years on Cpap Fabby 7 94 5 hours ago
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Remstar Auto M Series "Service Required" msgill59 4 93 Yesterday, 08:57 AM
Last Post: msgill59
  Data Card Read for REMStar Pro C-Flex Auto IQ HenryECole81 8 109 01-19-2017, 09:02 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
Question How to get prescription for auto-BiPAP machine? rbwilli 22 566 01-11-2017, 07:35 PM
Last Post: Galactus
  No setup menu option RemStar Pro 460P buschjd 9 187 01-11-2017, 05:58 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  BiPAP quits after 15 minutes of operation Larryvon 5 181 01-09-2017, 10:57 PM
Last Post: trish6hundred
  Dreamstation Auto Bipap Setting Questions lawlipop 10 400 01-02-2017, 10:52 PM
Last Post: lawlipop