Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REMStar SE with DOT Compliance
RE: REMStar SE with DOT Compliance
This is a significant defect in a device that should be under warranty. You will probably need to work with the seller, as respironics won't work directly with end-users. If possible, you should try to get an upgraded unit (Pro CPAP or Auto) under warranty. Even if you return this for refund, you will be ahead. Very high quality units are available on Craigslist, Amazon and of course online from our supplier list at good prices. We can help point you to some deals. It would be great if you could get a refund for this defective unit, and get something that will let you see both your compliance data and therapy results.
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: REMStar SE with DOT Compliance
Thank you to everyone for your help. I went to a medical supply store who read my sd card and immediately asked me about my mask. She said from the reports it showed either I had a leak in my mask or I barely wore the mask. I assured her that I did wear the cpap mask. She was able to find a mask there and I tried it and sure enough the hours are adding up correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 221 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  How do YOU report Resmed CPAP data for compliance silverchief2 21 1,371 12-17-2023, 03:34 PM
Last Post: Gideon
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 238 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Insurance Compliance and Changing My Own Pressure Brennie 3 406 11-27-2023, 10:07 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  compliance question singergal67 7 630 06-10-2023, 07:59 PM
Last Post: singergal67
  Vacation - CPAP compliance was amazing, now home and I'm struggling again Muhlyssa 3 499 05-26-2023, 02:15 PM
Last Post: Muhlyssa

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.