Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REMStar SE with DOT Compliance
This is a significant defect in a device that should be under warranty. You will probably need to work with the seller, as respironics won't work directly with end-users. If possible, you should try to get an upgraded unit (Pro CPAP or Auto) under warranty. Even if you return this for refund, you will be ahead. Very high quality units are available on Craigslist, Amazon and of course online from our supplier list at good prices. We can help point you to some deals. It would be great if you could get a refund for this defective unit, and get something that will let you see both your compliance data and therapy results.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you to everyone for your help. I went to a medical supply store who read my sd card and immediately asked me about my mask. She said from the reports it showed either I had a leak in my mask or I barely wore the mask. I assured her that I did wear the cpap mask. She was able to find a mask there and I tried it and sure enough the hours are adding up correctly.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Admin Note] WANTED: CLINICIAN SETUP MANUAL for 60-series PR System One REMstar Plus w/ C-Flex SuperSleeper 1 73 Yesterday, 07:11 PM
Last Post: Galactus
Question [Equipment] trouble moving from RemStar Auto to AirSense 10 jim.evo 45 936 08-14-2017, 04:21 AM
Last Post: holden4th
  Date not Changing on M Series Remstar redmed 1 89 08-04-2017, 08:20 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  How to change Remstar Auto A-Flex to English language Mike2630 5 149 07-31-2017, 12:06 AM
Last Post: Mike2630
  REMstar error reading SD Card tewmw 5 171 07-29-2017, 09:47 PM
Last Post: tewmw
  FMCSA Cpap Machine Compliance Bridgewater2010 4 273 07-20-2017, 10:17 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  [Equipment] REMstar Pro C-Flex+ service required message Sultec 6 405 07-19-2017, 01:56 PM
Last Post: Sultec