1- Put on the device (power key will ligth). Press both left arrow keys at once by 5 seconds: the message P-1 will appears. Then you will be able to walk along the full menu....To finish you must pres the power key (power ligth on) and the mesage P-0 indicates you are on the working situation.
2- - Press and hold the two left-most buttons and while still holding them, plug the AC cord into the back.
- Keep holding them until "P-1" appears (you're in programming mode when it does)
- Navigate using the right or left arrows, the icon that is lit up will show you where you are.
- Press the power button to enter the settings mode for whatever icon you're on.
(imagine the power button as an "enter" button)
- Use the right or left button to toggle up or down, press the power button to go back to "main" menu
- When you're done, keep pressing the right or left buttons until "P-0" appears
- Press power again and you're out of the settings mode...