Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REMstar SE service manual
REMstar SE service manual
Hi everyone,

I’m looking for REMstar SE service manual.

I’m having this problem where the alert icon (triangle w exclamation mark) stays on and would not let me operate the CPAP.

When I tried unplugging power and back on, the main panel flashed with all icons turning on for maybe a minute and then the alert icon would stay on.

Help will be greatly appreciated!!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: REMstar SE service manual
Did you look at the header of the forum where it says cpap manuals?
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Gary,

I did my search. I went to the private files section.

Unfortunately, I did not find the manual.

That’s the reason I’m asking. Maybe its under a different name/model... or maybe someone knows what is the problem w the CPAP unit.
Post Reply Post Reply
It is on the task bar that gose across the top of the page. The bar is black. There is at button there to click on that says service manuals. I just looked at it you service manual is in ther telling you how to get in to the clinical settings.
Post Reply Post Reply
Gary, the service manual is different from the clinical manuals we have available. It's aimed at the technicians who repair ths machines, not the doctors or rdsp technicians.
Post Reply Post Reply
Which Remstar SE is this? M-series, PRS1 50 series, 60 series? Remstar is a trade name used for all CPAP machines since legacy CPAP by Respironics, just as they call bilevels BiPAP. Unless we know the actual model or series, it's hard to know exactly which machine. All Remstar SE machines are fixed CPAP, non-data machines. Maybe time to upgrade?
Sleeprider
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

Organize your OSCAR Charts
Attaching Files
Mask Primer
How To Deal With Equipment Supplier

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi Baretty,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
It sounds like a new machine might be in order.
Hang in there for more responses to your post.

Good luck with getting your machine problem resolved.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Got it .
Post Reply Post Reply
Garry, Could you share the link?
Post Reply Post Reply
icon service manual
hi can anyone help
got a f/p icon unit in today and its dead.

i cant pull it apart to get to power supply has anyone got a service manual or procedure to pull apart
thanks
jimmy 
riverland@my.betta.com.au
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Is my Philips Remstar Pro System One working? alanbc 11 318 03-13-2024, 11:41 AM
Last Post: alanbc
Thumbsup NEW MEMBER INFO: GET YOUR OWN [secret] CPAP SETUP MANUAL SuperSleeper 1 1,909 02-17-2024, 01:47 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  [Equipment] Provider Manual for BMC? cpapuser2348 1 246 12-21-2023, 06:48 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Remstar -> DS 1(new foam) mw1655 0 238 11-29-2023, 05:54 AM
Last Post: mw1655
  Can My Luna 3b Be 'Bricked' (deactivated) by Doctor or Service? Frostlight 10 1,200 08-03-2023, 12:11 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  [CPAP] seeking OLD clinician manual - Fisher & Paykel HC211 hamiltzp 0 376 07-28-2023, 03:03 PM
Last Post: hamiltzp
  Remstar pro m series two beeps how can I reset? cantgettosleep 2 1,039 05-21-2023, 10:31 AM
Last Post: cantgettosleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.