Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Hi All

Firstly I would like say that this forum is a great source of info. Nice work to those who run it.
I have a Respironics Sleep Easy which I have been using for the last 4 years. I think I need to up my pressure a little, and am wondering how to access the data on the memory in the machine. I would like to see how I m doing with my current pressure. It looks like I need a proprietry cable of some sort. Will the Resscan software work for me with this machine - it isnt listed as a supported device Sad. If not how do I evaluate the data if I ever manage to get it?

Thanks again
Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Respironics Sleep Easy Question
Hi Rich Welcome
ResScan only support ResMed machines and SleepyHead support support PR System One and S9 plus some other machines but both don,t support SleepEasy. I don't know if Respironcis Encore viewer support it but if I'm not missed anything it doesn't look SleepEasy report more than compliance hours used.
SleepEasy Sleep Therapy System
http://sleepeasy1.respironics.com/

Post Reply Post Reply

Thanks Zonk. That's a pity although at least I can adjust the pressure now.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-21-2012, 05:52 AM)Rich Wrote: at least I can adjust the pressure now.
Please read before adjust pressure
http://www.apneaboard.com/adjust-cpap-pr...re-on-cpap

Post Reply Post Reply
Cheers. Will bump mine up to 7.5 from 7 and see how it goes

Many thanks

Rich
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi there I have been desperately trying to up the pressure on my
Respironics sleepeasy with no avail. My machine
Does not give me the clinician menu and I can't even find the padlock.
It seems like it was deactivated so I could never get to it. Can you please help
Me? I am at 8poundz of pressure and I did a sleep test last night Gain
After 6 years. I went up to an 11 but I am going to have to wait 10 days
For a follow up visit with the doctor and who knows how long after that for a tech to
Come out and adjust my machine. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question INTUS Sleep results, mild sleep apnea or UARS? Chimken 2 107 Yesterday, 06:00 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Just had a sleep study - Central Sleep Apnea with Cheyne Stokes srpmccarthy 3 181 Yesterday, 11:10 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  NOTICE: Philips Respironics Recall Replacement Tally RayBee 184 29,957 04-01-2024, 12:26 PM
Last Post: RayBee
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 230 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Complete Newb trying a Respironics Legacy CPAP for the first time. Dmickey68 5 281 02-28-2024, 03:20 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 264 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Dreamwear Philips Respironics mask altrout 12 888 02-12-2024, 03:04 PM
Last Post: tbhausen

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.