Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RERA info/SH Software
I have an S-10 autoset and can not get RERA info to show in Sleppy Head. Talked about it some in another thread, but maybe more appropriate here.

What am I missing in the settings or preferences?

It's not mandatory, but I'm turning into a data junkie since I joined here!:grin:
It is entirely possible you have a machine with older firmware that does not record RERA. ResMed originally had RERA in the "for her" model only and just recently they added it to both 'for Her' and 'for Him'. I would say you have a model that does not record RERA.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Not 100% sure, if the machine report RERA, SleepyHead would show it
My machine does not report RERAs either
The newish AutoSet does report RERAs, and 'for Her' version report RERAs too

Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

All is good in the world. I was off the grid for a while but now I'm back.

Thanks,
Chuck
I guess I am happy and sad for you... Smile

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)ginzo Wrote: Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

Thanks,
Chuck

At least we know that you're "Alive and Kick'in"! Dancing
Statistics prove that people who have more birthdays live longer.

It's all good!!!! I am sleeping more since I went to APAP. over 9 hours last night!!! I thought I was sleeping good before, now I'm in the zone!!Big Grin

(09-10-2015, 07:01 PM)AlanE Wrote: I guess I am happy and sad for you... Smile

At least sputtering anyway!!Too-funny

(09-13-2015, 10:50 AM)sgearhart Wrote:
(09-10-2015, 06:24 PM)ginzo Wrote: Finally had my 1st RERA on 9/4/2015 and it popped up in my daily. Maybe it needed an event to show its face. Luckily it's my only one so far. It was 0.14

Thanks,
Chuck

At least we know that you're "Alive and Kick'in"! Dancing

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  RERA Firmware on Airsense 10 schmatt 7 164 01-17-2017, 07:10 AM
Last Post: schmatt
  sleepyhead software - how to get info from CPAP to computer? cookie810 30 5,908 12-27-2016, 05:24 AM
Last Post: aubrecht
  Transferring CPAP info to PC SeriousJoker 9 845 05-26-2016, 04:06 PM
Last Post: SeriousJoker
  Sd card info mclift35 3 557 04-14-2016, 07:57 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Cannot get info from SD card in SleepyHead John Naida 0 513 02-10-2016, 09:17 AM
Last Post: John Naida
Ohmy d50+ oximeter - sleepyhead stopped downloading info judith 6 668 01-14-2016, 12:03 PM
Last Post: dottore
  Need info on UF 1 and UF2 on SH SideSleeper 2 545 12-06-2015, 02:40 PM
Last Post: SideSleeper