Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESCAN V7.0
RESCAN V7.0
I am interested in the mechanics of updating Rescan V6.0 to Rescan V7.0. I have successfully downloaded Rescan V7.0 and before I proceed to install it I need to know what happens in the update. Specifically 1) does V7.0 update the existing V6.0, 2) do I lose any of the existing data, 3) what are the advantages of updating to V7.0.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESCAN V7.0
It looks like ResScan 7 replaces 6. I'm not sure of the data because I can't recall how much I ever used 6.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
To answer the questions:

1 - Yes, pholynyk is correct - it replaces your existing ResScan installation with 7.0

2- If you upgraded ResScan your saved preferences, custom reports and patient files will still be
available after the upgrade

3 - ResMed supplies no "changlog" or explanation for what has changed from one version to the next, unfortunately.  So, all we have to go by are user reported issues or changes, and so far, we haven't heard much from users.

For more information, please download the ResScan Clinician Manual, the link is in this post:
http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...d=99#pid99

Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
I have resscan but how can i Login?

thanks
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-18-2022, 03:02 PM)cbt2610 Wrote: I have resscan but how can i Login?

thanks

Once you install ResScan, follow these directions to enter your username & password:

http://www.apneaboard.com/forums/Thread-...#pid264444
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
For those who can, the free OSCAR software is much better than the ResScan software and much more user friendly.

If you'd like to download OSCAR, go to this page:

https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR

To see if your machine is supported by OSCAR, go here:
http://www.apneaboard.com/wiki/index.php...d_machines
SuperSleeper
www.ApneaBoard.com

Post Reply Post Reply
Question: I have the old ResScan 4.3.07081 software on Win7 laptop does the V7.0 read SD cards from the S10 unit?  I recently upgraded to the S10 (from the S-9) but my old version of ResScan doesn't read the SD card.  (SleepyHead will read it however). Where can I find the Rescan 7.0.  All my CPAP studies and equipment I've paid for myself since 2009.  Thanks.
Post Reply Post Reply
JT60 - If you look in the Private Files forum you will find links to ResScan 5.9, 6.1, and 7.0. Read the note there about logins to ResScan and then download 5.9, which is easier to use and supports the 10 series machine.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Thank you for this, I have it working now.  Jim
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Rescan app [doesn't see data import] kerm007 3 258 03-24-2024, 10:59 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Rescan software v 5.9 SteveC 7 1,040 09-10-2023, 07:03 PM
Last Post: SteveC
  Rescan V7 download issue newmember 1 1,087 07-21-2022, 12:36 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Rescan Data export for provider OldYamaha 13 1,389 10-08-2021, 06:04 AM
Last Post: SevereApnea
  Rescan 5.9 Fran 7 1,132 05-21-2021, 09:18 AM
Last Post: Fran
  OSCAR vs Rescan drmaestro 2 1,901 05-19-2020, 07:56 AM
Last Post: OpalRose
  ReScan dizzyliz474 4 1,314 03-20-2020, 09:33 PM
Last Post: dizzyliz474

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.