Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED AIRSENCE 10 AUTO MYAIR
RESMED AIRSENCE 10 AUTO MYAIR
I HOPE SOMEONE CAN ANSWER MY QUESTION ABOUT RESMEDS MYAIR. IM THINKING OF PURCHASING THE RESMED AIRSENCE 10 AUTO FROM THE USA AND IM NOT SURE IF THE WIRELESS DATA AND RESMEDS MYAIR AND AIRVIEW WOULD WORK HERE IN AUSTRALIA. I WOULD APPRECIATE IT IF SOMEONE COULD ANSWER THIS FOR ME.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESMED AIRSENCE 10 AUTO MYAIR
G'day jtprop, welcome to Apnea Board.

From what I understand the American version of the machine won't connect to the Australian version of MyAir. On the other hand, SleepyHead will probably give you far better and more detailed information than MyAir.

By the way, please don't type in all capitals - it looks like you're SHOUTING! Wink
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jtprop,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Hang in there for more responses to your post and much success to you with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
My Air is not all that great Sleepyhead is much better or use ResScan. And please don't shout at anyone here! All caps is shouting and its not very nice!!!!!!!!
For free Medicare assistance for your state check out this page. http://www.seniorsresourceguide.com/dire...onal/SHIP/
or here http://www.medicareinteractive.org/
Post Reply Post Reply
I can confirm that if you purchase the model made for the United States, the modem will only work with American cellular systems. It did not work for me throughout Europe, for example. However, I concur that MyAir is mostly useless - it only provides a very high level, shallow view of your data. If you're going to be a PAP'er, do it right and learn how to analyze your own data and take charge of your own therapy!

(stepping down off soap box) Smile
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-09-2016, 08:11 AM)DeepBreathing Wrote: G'day jtprop, welcome to Apnea Board.

From what I understand the American version of the machine won't connect to the Australian version of MyAir. On the other hand, SleepyHead will probably give you far better and more detailed information than MyAir.

By the way, please don't type in all capitals - it looks like you're SHOUTING! Wink

I have seen comments on wireless SD cards. The data is read by ResMed via cell phone. Is there any way to access the detailed data myself other than taking the SD card out every day and using ResScan or Sleepyhead which is what I do? Thanks, Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply
I've had good luck with the Toshiba Flash Air III 16GB (PFW016U-1CCW).

I use FlashPAP to configure the card and download the data. (I use station mode.)

You can also use SleepMaster.
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2016, 03:26 PM)sdb7802 Wrote: I've had good luck with the Toshiba Flash Air III 16GB (PFW016U-1CCW).

I use FlashPAP to configure the card and download the data. (I use station mode.)

You can also use SleepMaster.
Thanks. How easy is it to setup on a PC? Can ResMed still communicate and read the data via the built-in cell phone so they can read my compliance data or reset my setup (pressure etc.). Can I still remove the card and read my data with ResScan in tbe usual manner if I wish? Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply
Fairly easy. Yes. Yes.

IMHO, SleepyHead is much better than ResScan.
Just my personal opinion.  My posts are not medical advice or a statement of fact.  Please consult a qualified physician or other qualified medical personnel.  Please comply with all applicable laws, codes, regulations, and protocols.
Post Reply Post Reply
(04-13-2016, 04:36 PM)sdb7802 Wrote: Fairly easy. Yes. Yes.

IMHO, SleepyHead is much better than ResScan.

Are there any detailed instructions to setup a Desktop WIN7 PC and the card to read the data? Can I use ResScan to access the wireless data or does the data go into a folder on my PC that I can access with ResScan? Thanks, Bob.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [CPAP] ResMed Air Sense 10 Auto Off Problem Buddie43 19 26,322 03-05-2024, 10:50 PM
Last Post: Ailyhsaun
  Resmed airsense 10 auto set card to cloud chronic 4 389 02-02-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: chronic
  Airsence 10 Date Resets after Power Outrage Khayyam Qaiser 2 228 01-26-2024, 12:12 PM
Last Post: Khayyam Qaiser
  ResMed Airsence 10 for her SD Card BNelson 4 290 01-12-2024, 06:20 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Auto BiPAP fixed PS vs Auto PS - pros and cons? Stubert 5 583 01-09-2024, 02:29 AM
Last Post: Stubert
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 313 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.