Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED "AIRSTART" 10
RE: RESMED "AIRSTART" 10
I have brought the basic version of Airstart 10 and generally I am quite happy with it.  It has RAMP, EPR and comes standard with Humidifier. Compared with the S9 the missing feature is Auto Start which is not a big deal.
The only problem I have is that it doesn't seem to give me the AHI. The manual shows that there is AHI information but I am not sure it is for higher models only.
I have read that the SD card data can be loaded to AirView for viewing, but from the Resmed website you need to be a DME to register for a login.
I try loading the SD card data to Sleepheads and it only show basic compliance data, hours used, pressure but no AHI or leak information.
Any help would be appreciated.
Post Reply Post Reply
Yes that sucks. It seems like the Airstart only records the basic compliance info and none of the useful stuff so that you can determine if the therapy is effective

I think as you live in Aus you should call RESMED direct and see if the data is captured. I don't think that machine has the ability to send the data to their new myair.resmed.com site but am not sure. If it does then you still may be able to determine the AHI on a daily basis.
Post Reply Post Reply
I recently received a ResMed AirStart 10 APAP.

Last night I test it, it was OK only need to adjust the EPR to Level 3 otherwise difficulty to breathe out.

Actually it is Compliance data saved in SD card. The data save is Days Used, Days 4 Hrs+, Avg Usage, Used Hrs, Pressure and AHI in Period as 1 Day, 1 Week, 1-3-6 Months and 1 Years. It can display on screen in Clinical Menu.
Post Reply Post Reply
Does anyone have a copy of the AirStart 10 Clinician Manual?

If so, please email it to me at apneaboard@gmail.com

If you can't scan it, or don't have a PDF version, perhaps you can copy it and mail it to me, at:

Apnea Board
PO Box 62
Dixon, IL 61021
USA

Thanks if you can help!   Coffee
SuperSleeper
Apnea Board Administrator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
SETUP Manual For Airstart 10

For Airstart 10 the same thing as AirSense 10 the only different is it doesn’t have the dial knob but instead you push the button in
Between the arrows up/down, then when you access the clinician menu instead of dialing the knob for airsense 10
You have to push the arrow up or down on the airstart to select on the menu.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question [CPAP] resmed airstart 10 vs bmc g3 a20 Psychotech 3 769 06-27-2022, 11:33 AM
Last Post: Psychotech
  [Pressure] Deemed Airstart 10 AutoPAP clinician manual Ace33018 7 8,281 07-25-2018, 05:14 PM
Last Post: prodigyplace
  [Pressure] Airstart Set Up Dermovaya 1 1,563 05-25-2018, 09:16 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
Question AirStart 10 CPAP as a backup machine TimtheEnchanter 13 3,086 12-15-2017, 12:43 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Question Help! (What to do about my new Airstart!) wolrab49 17 4,171 09-28-2017, 08:33 PM
Last Post: kiwii
  Questions to Resmed Airstart APAP discontinued production. sharp56 11 4,678 09-18-2017, 09:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.