Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED Airsense 10 Autosense Advice
RESMED Airsense 10 Autosense Advice
After 5 years I'm stepping up to an Airsense Autosense. I appreciate all you have recommended it.
Is there any tricks I need to know about it? Especially how to access the settings that normally are hidden?
Finally, is there any reporting software available besides Sleepy Head? I also have Encore Basic but it doesn't work very well.

Thanks to all!
MrCourtney Thanks
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESMED Airsense 10 Autosense Advice
Go to the member's private files and you can request a clinic manual for the air Sense and also request a download of ResScan which is made for Resmed machines. Encore will only work with Respironics.

To access the clinic menu hold the large control knob and home button in for 3 seconds or so.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
Dumb me - I found the member's only section and got what I needed.
Any advice on getting the best from this new machine would still be welcome!

I had forgot about that secret section and got what I needed.
Thank you!
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
Be sure to go to the Options menu in the clinical settings and set Essntials to Plus to get access to more detailed data.
Useful Links
Download OSCAR
Organize your OSCAR and SleepyHead charts
Attaching images and files to posts

Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good tip - thanks.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
I just discovered that setting 'Response' in the 'Comfort' section of the Clinician's Menu to "Soft" make a huge difference to me.
Post Reply Post Reply
I've seen several references to the setting you refer to ShaunBlake but I can't find it on my resmed airsense 10 autoset or aircuve 10 asv. your profile says you have an airsense airset 10. is that an airsense 10 variant that I don't happen to have heard of before or am I just not looking hard enough to find it on my autoset?
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-07-2018, 10:11 PM)sheepless Wrote: I've seen several references to the setting you refer to ShaunBlake but I can't find it on my resmed airsense 10 autoset or aircuve 10 asv.  your profile says you have an airsense airset 10.  is that an airsense 10 variant that I don't happen to have heard of before or am I just not looking hard enough to find it on my autoset?
Same here. I have the Airsense 10 Autoset.
Aloha,
MrCourtney
Honolulu, HI
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-07-2018, 11:39 PM)courtney123 Wrote:
(08-07-2018, 10:11 PM)sheepless Wrote: I've seen several references to the setting you refer to ShaunBlake but I can't find it on my resmed airsense 10 autoset or aircuve 10 asv.  your profile says you have an airsense airset 10.  is that an airsense 10 variant that I don't happen to have heard of before or am I just not looking hard enough to find it on my autoset?
Same here. I have the Airsense 10 Autoset.

Sheepless, It only applies to the AirSense 10 Autoset.

Courtney123, You go into the Clinic Menu and look under comfort settings.
Download SleepyHead
Organize your Sleepyhead Charts
Posting Charts
Beginner's Guide to SleepyHead
Mask Primer
Advisory Members serve as an "Advisory Committee" to help shape Apnea Board's rules & policies.

Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.

Post Reply Post Reply
ya, can't find it on the airsense 10 autoset. clinician menu/ comfort has ramp time (off, 5 - 45 mins, auto), epr (on or off), epr type (full time or ramp only), epr level (1-3) and humidity level (off - 8).
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question Suggested Settings Switching AirSense 10 CPAP to AirSense 11 APAP Rickyricardo 1 38 1 hour ago
Last Post: Deborah K.
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 53 1,432 6 hours ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  Resmed Airsense 10 time to return to low pressure setting jfchap 3 131 04-13-2024, 03:54 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  OSCAR advice juniper 7 173 04-12-2024, 05:17 PM
Last Post: UnicornRider
Angry ResMed AirSense 10 Burn Smell bsullivan 74 26,979 04-11-2024, 09:33 PM
Last Post: her.suit
  Extremely high CA readings on the ResMed Airsense 11 Soleil211 1 134 04-08-2024, 11:37 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  [Pressure] Advice on pressure adjustments akarifur 52 2,540 04-06-2024, 01:23 PM
Last Post: akarifur

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.