Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED Direct download via cell modem
RE: RESMED Direct download via cell modem
(08-20-2015, 07:57 PM)zonk Wrote: AirSesnse 10 clinical manual, Data storage ... page 29

Type of data _____________________________________ Transmission method

Unfortunately, the chart got munged in translation, but what the original shows is no detailed or high resolution data in the cell modem or airview case.

Maybe ResMed decided to do better after they wrote the manual. It could even be one of the things they put into one of their wireless updates. Or maybe it's a configurable option on the server side.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
There is certainly no technical barrier to transmitting more data. My glance over the RT shoulder showed he can drill down into waveforms. And I have an S9 not an A10. My Dr also said he can look at minute by minute data, and didnt even bother to download off my card last time I went in. From how proud he was of that fact, I would say it is something that he recently learned. He is techy for a doc and was fascinated with my wifi card as well.
هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Tongue Suck Technique for prevention of mouth breathing:
  • Place your tongue behind your front teeth on the roof of your mouth
  • let your tongue fill the space between the upper molars
  • gently suck to form a light vacuum

Practising during the day can help you to keep it at night

هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه هههههه  هههههه
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-21-2015, 09:30 AM)DariaVader Wrote: There is certainly no technical barrier to transmitting more data.

My understanding is that high resolution (airflow) data is stored on the SD card, not the internal machine memory. A bit of a barrier, but not much of one.

Good to hear that they have that capability. Doctors really need to be using this data, there's a lot of useful stuff there.
Get the free OSCAR CPAP software here.
Useful links.
Click here for information on the main alternative to CPAP.
If it's midnight and a DME tells you it's dark outside, go and check it yourself.
Post Reply Post Reply
He had exactly the same set of ResScan graphs I was wanting to show him. The complete set. Now how did he get it?
Right - the cellular modem!

(08-20-2015, 01:14 PM)archangle Wrote:
(08-19-2015, 09:36 PM)parkerdt Wrote: LOL! At my MD visit he sure had the detailed HD data, and didn't once ask for the card. Showed me the graphs, raw numbers, etc. Felt kinda stupid with the SD card in my shirt pocket.

Dave

Did he have minute by minute airflow waveforms? Or just a graph of nightly summaries? Or a graph of events and times?

Post Reply Post Reply
Hello,

I've just opened my rental remed air 10 and unplugged the modem sim card so the DATA can't be be dowloaded. It's medical data that concerns only me an my doctor . No one else may Plug his nose in my personal background. I took pictures how to dismount and unplug wifi modem. If anyone needs help.

ID

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Semi-permanently disabling modem in ResMed Airsense 10 Sleep87 109 67,648 03-19-2024, 11:27 PM
Last Post: ivanvargas1
  [Equipment] Replacement Cellular Modem DMAllen 18 5,801 02-25-2024, 05:36 AM
Last Post: Neo2020
  Does my ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto have a modem? Morseman 4 266 02-05-2024, 05:32 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  [Equipment] ResMed AirSense 11 modem/provider mystery richapple 4 567 12-22-2023, 09:33 PM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94
  de-activate modem dreamstation2 advanced The Rog 0 359 10-18-2023, 12:45 AM
Last Post: The Rog
  Any other option to download data from machine? BlueSky1958 2 441 07-02-2023, 08:34 AM
Last Post: BlueSky1958
  Airsense 10 with modem safe from suppliers? HappySailor 3 767 07-02-2023, 12:54 AM
Last Post: HappySailor

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.