Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED ESCAPE
RESMED ESCAPE
I am a new CPAP user with a RESMED Escape. After joining I understand the 'ESCAPE'  does not collect user data for analysis. Question is what are the '2' SD card slots for? One has a 'RESMED' SD card in it and the other is blank. I acquired this unit from a friend that had stopped needing it anymore. I hope you don't mind me asking this on your thread.

jstewa9

Moderation Action: fixed font
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: 3 Machines (Trial) and I have to keep one!
Hi jstewa9 - Welcome
The name "Escape" can encompass to different Resmed models, the S8 and the S9. Which one do you have?
Crimson Nape
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com
Attaching Images and Files on Apnea Board
Apnea Helpful Tips

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESMED ESCAPE
Not quite sure how you got that font so small, but don't do it any more, please!

The top slot with the SD card is to collect just enough information (date and hours used) to satisfy the insurance companies that their money is well spent. The bottom slot is for an oximeter add-on that costs twice what the Escape costs... Actually, there may be nothing there at all in an Escape since it's not set up to collect data.
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi jstewa9,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Good luck with CPAP therapy, hang in there for more answers to your questions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
I've used it couple nights now and beginning to get used to it. I already feel more rested when I wake.

Thanks for the info.
Thanks

Moderator Action: fixed font size.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  My resmed s9 escape auto does not save date and time. jocemar 2 280 12-30-2023, 11:03 PM
Last Post: jocemar
  Getting data off a Resmed Escape II Gralli 3 433 08-14-2023, 12:19 PM
Last Post: Gralli
  ResMed S9 ESCAPE Auto SD card info jas32 5 1,003 10-16-2021, 06:58 PM
Last Post: jas32
  [CPAP] ResMed S9 Escape Auto - Setting issue vale94 4 1,161 06-11-2020, 05:15 AM
Last Post: jaswilliams
  [Equipment] resmed s8 escape kennybleep 4 1,041 01-13-2020, 08:47 AM
Last Post: E.W.
  Hoping to Escape Insopita 23 2,843 05-22-2019, 08:38 PM
Last Post: sheepless
  Switch repair on Resmed S8 Escape II Images MRIBOB 8 13,486 04-21-2019, 09:45 AM
Last Post: Rockethound

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.