Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED S9 VPAP Adapt machine question
RESMED S9 VPAP Adapt machine question
I am not able to view results on my RESMED S9 VPAP Adapt machine. At the <Home> screen the only text I see on the screen is "Push Dial". The "Info" and "Setup" buttons seem to be disabled. Is this normal? Should I expect that the only way for me to view results is to take it in for a download of the card? Should there be a way a technician or myself can change something to enable the "Info" button so that I can view results at home? Please help. THANKS!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESMED S9 VPAP Adapt machine question
IIRC, there is a setting in the clinician menu that permits the user to view results using the info button.
You enter the clinician menu by simultaneously depressing the knob and the setup button.

I don't recall how to navigate to it; but you have to turn that feature on; and then set the period to 1 day (it defaults to a 30 day average summary.)

Note that results are only viewable on screen until the internal clock hits local noon.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Super Helpful! THANKS!

I was able to get it in Clinician menu then within <Options> there is an "Access" item. My machine was formally on 'Limited'. When I changed it to 'Full'.....I am now able to view results using the info button.

Thanks So Much for your help.
Post Reply Post Reply
Glad that worked out.
Admin Note:
JustMongo passed away in August 2017
Click HERE to read his Memorial Thread

~ Rest in Peace ~
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi MPLS user,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
Much success to you as you continue your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Aircurve 10 ST-A and Lumis 150 VPAP ST-A just a UK branding difference? SingleH 37 2,243 03-18-2024, 07:51 AM
Last Post: SingleH
  new machine Resmed Aircurve 10 Vauto Uzupan 32 1,364 03-10-2024, 07:29 AM
Last Post: Uzupan
  [Equipment] Are the ResMed Aircurve 10 S and ResMed Aircurve 10 VAuto the "exact same machine"? kkjacks 3 272 02-20-2024, 06:34 PM
Last Post: kkjacks
  Resmed Airfit P30i Nasal Pillows Mask Leak Question fuzz 2 486 01-25-2024, 03:10 PM
Last Post: fuzz
  Was there a question about hackers accessing your CPAP machine. I am experiencing thi DBlake 2 498 12-24-2023, 08:31 AM
Last Post: StratCat48
Question I am still successfully using ResMed S9. Should I get a newer machine? Miriam Hokmah 3 572 11-23-2023, 04:10 PM
Last Post: DaveL
  Resmed s9 VPAP auto issue steven7685 0 315 11-17-2023, 03:14 PM
Last Post: steven7685

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.