Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Resmed Autoset 10 - AHI information missing in sleep report
Resmed Autoset 10 - AHI information missing in sleep report
Hi,

I used to have the Events (AHI) per Hour information in my sleep report, but after resetting to default settings due to date/time change, I am unable to see it anymore. The only way to see them is via the clinical menu. Any help on how to get that information back?
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Resmed Autoset 10 - AHI information missing in sleep report
Hi eeyern,
WELCOME! to the forum.!
I don't know the answer to your question, but hang in there, someone will be able to help you soon.
I wish you much success with your CPAP therapy.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
Welcome

In the clinician's menu, set Essentials to Plus. This will give you the AHI on the sleep report screen.
Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. You can download your data through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Stick it to the man, Download OSCAR and take back control of your data!

Thanks Ian. Like I didn't have enough Honey-Do projects to tackle. Mornincoffee
Post Reply Post Reply
(02-28-2016, 02:06 AM)eeyern Wrote: Hi,

I used to have the Events (AHI) per Hour information in my sleep report, but after resetting to default settings due to date/time change, I am unable to see it anymore. The only way to see them is via the clinical menu. Any help on how to get that information back?

Does this reply sent to me in another post help?(Yesterday 06:47 PM)Santa Barbara Wrote:
To get your ahi number you have to hold two buttons for a second and get into the clinition's menu.

You only have to do that once. While in the clinician menu turn the dial to get to "essentials" and change it to "plus". From then on so long as you don't change that setting the AHI will show up on the top of the screen every morning.
Ed Seedhouse
VA7SDH
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
Question New CPAP User - Help Please - ResMed Airsense 11 Autoset Pawpri 24 447 25 minutes ago
Last Post: Pawpri
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 182 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  Need help with Airsense 10 AutoSet JonUK 2 115 03-25-2024, 06:11 PM
Last Post: JonUK
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  ResMed S9 AutoSet and OSCAR - Help Appreciated Slippy 12 473 03-16-2024, 08:56 AM
Last Post: Slippy
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
Question Flow LIMIT data missing tried to search forum Plmnb 16 269 03-10-2024, 01:10 PM
Last Post: Plmnb

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.