Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESMED WEBSITE SAYS NO SLEEP DATA SENT
RESMED WEBSITE SAYS NO SLEEP DATA SENT
Hello, I'm using a Resmed AirSense 10 Autoset. My machine stopped showing the info on the My Air website 2 weeks ago for no good reason. It's plugged in of course. Shows all the WiFi bars & I've checked the WiFi in the bedroom & it's good. Not on airplane mode. I can't figure this out. HELP!!! Thank you very much in advance.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESMED WEBSITE SAYS NO SLEEP DATA SENT
It's not s great loss since MyAir provides little useful data. You would be better off using free OSCAR software which can be downloaded from https://www.sleepfiles.com/OSCAR/
Download OSCAR

Organize Charts
Attaching Charts

Mask Primer
Soft Cervical Collar

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.

Post Reply Post Reply
Agreed, get OSCAR. It's very useful while MyAir isn't. FWIW your Wi-Fi would likely not have anything to do with this, MyAir is via the cellular transmission off your PAP.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEBSITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agreed - myAir is purely to ensure compliance, nothing more - I can get 95/100 and a "gold medal" when my AHI is still in the 50s or higher.

That said, you only have access to MyAir if your provider is paying for it (at least, that's my understanding) to also access your data remotely. Whoever provided your machine in the first place may have stopped paying, or potentially there's something wrong with the modem itself. Either way, I wouldn't worry about it. Anyone who needs to see your data can look at the SDCard.
Post Reply Post Reply
Agree: OSCAR is much better. Myair is pretty useless.

You must have a good cellular signal on your A10 for it to transmit the data to Resmed. It also doesn't transmit the data until the machine has been inactive for an hour or so.
Sleep is worth the effort.
Post Reply Post Reply
Ditto ditch my air.
Thank you,
Brent aka Factor

Just a Regular guy.
My untreated AHI was 87.  You can do it hang in there.
"You can if you will"   Jerry Kramer

Got OSCAR?
Organize Charts
Optimizing Therapy

My Story
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Equipment] Much worse sleep with ResMed? Jookia 8 182 03-25-2024, 11:16 PM
Last Post: staceyburke
  [Treatment] Johnny O's ResMed AirCurve 10 VAuto for severe sleep apnea (61 AHI) and OSA, CSA JohnnyO 23 563 03-21-2024, 05:02 PM
Last Post: JohnnyO
  [Treatment] Request for Sleep Data review compared to Sleep Study thesingingchef 2 165 03-14-2024, 05:14 PM
Last Post: thesingingchef
  Airsense 11 Auto and insurance compliance and data reporting to sleep doctor sausagesrolex 1 245 03-01-2024, 11:59 PM
Last Post: an4g745
  adding sleep report (Wondering whether changing sleep position can "cure" apnea) NewlyDiagnosed 1 207 02-26-2024, 10:19 PM
Last Post: BoxcarPete
  Help Interpreting Resmed Aircurve 10 VAuto Data fracturedhibernation 1 243 02-23-2024, 03:07 PM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  OSCAR says: "Resmed Airsense 10 does not record detailed data"! Really? PappaJoe 3 478 02-14-2024, 06:38 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.