Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RESSCAN 5.9 Detailed Graphs
RESSCAN 5.9 Detailed Graphs
Hi there. I come from HK. Thanks for your help first.

My device is Airstart 10.  I try to review my sleeping report through the Resscan 5.9 software.

I have selected to download all the data from my SD card. However, i can only read the part of summary graphs.

When i go to the page of detailed graphs, it shows that the graphs is unavailable.

How to solve the problem. anyone help??

Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESSCAN 5.9 Detailed Graphs
The AitStart 10 series of machines were a lower cost adaptation of the AirSense 10 series from ResMed. One of the ways they justified a lower cost was by removing the saving of detailed data. So the AirStart 10 cannot show any detailed data.

The AirStart series has been discontinued in North America, at least.

If you can afford an AirSense 10 Autoset or Autoset for Her, you will have the detailed data available to view with either ResScan or OSCAR.
Apnea Board Monitors are members who help oversee the smooth functioning of the Board. They are also members of the Advisory Committee which helps shape Apnea Board's rules & policies. Membership in the Advisory Members group does not imply medical expertise or qualification for advising Sleep Apnea patients concerning their treatment.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: RESSCAN 5.9 Detailed Graphs
Thank you so much. 

Airstart is my second device. 
My first machine is philips dreamstation :Sad
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Graphs switched off? cberistain 18 2,053 Yesterday, 03:03 PM
Last Post: shell2460
  ResScan 7 help! [password issues] DakotaNorth 2 98 03-26-2024, 12:42 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  Cannot import data from ResMed Astral 150 to ResScan or OSCAR BreatheEZ 8 2,356 03-16-2024, 10:18 PM
Last Post: PappaJoe
  Does ResScan delete detailed logs/records from the SD card after downloading them? Determinism 5 180 03-15-2024, 05:40 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  ResScan 7.1 nawolfor 2 376 02-26-2024, 10:29 PM
  NOTICE: ResScan 7.1 Software now available [for ResMed machines only] SuperSleeper 0 439 02-26-2024, 10:27 PM
Question Exporting OSCAR Graphs Wizard99 2 250 02-09-2024, 07:50 PM
Last Post: Wizard99

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.