Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

REScan Data Import
REScan Data Import
I have ResScan installed per instructions (not installing drivers) and it seems to run ok... I can even bring up the Examples and see that data...

I have my SD Card connected through USB and can see data and the correct files on the card...

This configuration works well with SleepyHead as data import or reading files from directories on my system...

HOWEVER; I can't get Rescan software to IMPORT data from the SD card or system files...

Running win 8.1...
Using: Respironics REMStar Auto A-Flex & System One HTD Humid...

As a second attempt I did install the Rescan Drivers (they didn't make any difference)... I have since removed them...
I have searched the Forum but couldn't find anything specific...
there is a lot of info on this subject, I apologize if it has already been addressed...

Any ideas are appreciated...

Thanks
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: REScan Data Import
When rescan starts up it will see the sdcard and open up a dialog box to try to import from it. "X" out of that box.

Then, if you haven't already, click "New Patient" and set yourself up as a patient in their database. Then "Open" that patient. Click on your name, and the open button in the lower right corner. Then once you are opened up, click on "Download Data."
Post Reply Post Reply
Thanks so much for your quick response...

I just tried your suggestion...
I had the SD card plugged in...
Started rescan ... it did not provide an attempt to import...

I had already set myself up as new patient...
when I try to IMPORT after selecting my name I get the following...

"Connect a flow generator or data card and try again"

Apparently rescan isn't seeing my SD Card...

With WINDOWS Explorer I can see the card and by drilling down see all the data...
So I know Win 8.1 is seeing it, but Rescan is NOT...

Any other idea...
Thanks
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply
Hi ENJ,
ResScan is for Resmed machines and doesn't work with Respironics machines. For those machines, you need Encor or Encor basic but hang in there for more suggestions.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
trish600 had your answer.

Rescan = Resmed.

You need the Respironics software.

SleepyHead does both.
Sweet Dreams,

HerbM
Sleep study AHI: 49 RDI: 60 -- APAP 10-11 w/AHI: 1.5 avg for 7-days (up due likely to hip replacement recovery)

"We can all breathe together or we will all suffocate alone."
Post Reply Post Reply
(05-21-2014, 01:49 PM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi ENJ,
ResScan is for Resmed machines and doesn't work with Respironics machines. For those machines, you need Encor or Encor basic but hang in there for more suggestions.

(05-21-2014, 02:03 PM)herbm Wrote: trish600 had your answer.

Rescan = Resmed.

You need the Respironics software.

SleepyHead does both.

Yup. Missed that. Sometimes the answer is staring us right in the eye and we don't see it.

Alternately, you could by a Resmed machine. But that would seem to be overkill..............
Post Reply Post Reply
YUK... There you go... I knew it was a simple answer...
not the one I wanted... but you can't have everything...

I see where board members have PM'd the link for Encore or Encore Basic to some users...
If someone would be so kind, I would appreciate the link...

I use Sleepyhead, have made a donation but have never gotten my PluseOx data to upload...
I was hoping for another solution...

Thanks again for all the quick responses...
Ed
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Slept past noon- Oscar did not import data coolbranch 5 521 09-26-2023, 04:55 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
Question [Equipment] OSCAR and ResMed oximeter data import Filbert 2 777 08-01-2023, 08:34 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  What info can you get if using Rescan or Oscar 3k9BAO 3 563 06-02-2023, 12:52 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Best O2 monitor to import into OSCAR? arborgent 9 1,851 01-23-2023, 12:42 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  My DME cant import my emailed SD card data, can I export all days to a pdf? ImAlwaysTiredd 7 723 12-28-2022, 07:53 PM
Last Post: Crimson Nape
  Doctor says perfect data, but extremely tired - OSCAR Data Auzzyrocks 13 2,651 12-04-2022, 11:25 AM
Last Post: Lucid
  How do I import data into OSCAR? trinity2 6 1,893 11-21-2022, 11:58 AM
Last Post: Gideon

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.