Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Cant find a part for Quatro Air FFM for her
Cant find a part for Quatro Air FFM for her
My google fu is not probably what it should be but I have searched supplier after supplier for the elbow for a Resmed Quatro Air FFM for her with no luck.Oh-jeez

Have the mask and two new spare cushions head gear for the wife but the darn elbow that clips in is missing and I cant find the thing to order anywhere. I can find elbows for every other mask that uses one but not the Quatro Air.

Anybody got an idea where this little gem might be found without having to get another mask??? Dont-know
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Cant find a part for Quatro Air FFM for her
Hi Ghost1958,
I wonder if the elbow for the regular Quatro Air would work for her mask? In a lot of cases, the "for Her" is only different in color, it's a marketing ploy.
Hang in there for more ideas, good luck.
trish6hundred
Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2014, 09:39 AM)trish6hundred Wrote: Hi Ghost1958,
I wonder if the elbow for the regular Quatro Air would work for her mask? In a lot of cases, the "for Her" is only different in color, it's a marketing ploy.

It would. However to get that part Ive found after much searching an calling resmed CS, you have to buy the frame cushion and the elbow comes with it. They do not sell that part separately. Oh-jeez

But thanks to a very kind member who had a spare elbow there is one on the way.

This is twice now that members here have went way above anything I ever expected to help get my wife set up with a quality machine and and now this mask part. Seeing as how all her stuff is out of pocket its been a Godsend. Cant thank them enough.Thanks
I wont mention their names but they know who they are. Two very special folks.

This site is great and the folks on it are the best. Smile

Post Reply Post Reply
(10-30-2014, 11:30 AM)Ghost1958 Wrote:

It would. However to get that part Ive found after much searching an calling resmed CS, you have to buy the frame cushion and the elbow comes with it. They do not sell that part separately. Oh-jeez

This is twice now that members here have went way above anything I ever expected to help get my wife set up with a quality machine and and now this mask part. Seeing as how all her stuff is out of pocket its been a Godsend. Cant thank them enough.Thanks

try Supplier #10. They have lots of stuff and they are very helpful. Just go to their website and go to online chat (Available during their normal business hour).
great company to deal with.

Chip
Post Reply Post Reply
(11-01-2014, 02:42 AM)chiphead Wrote:
(10-30-2014, 11:30 AM)Ghost1958 Wrote:

try Supplier #10. They have lots of stuff and they are very helpful. Just go to their website and go to online chat (Available during their normal business hour).
great company to deal with.

Chip

Thanks. Tried them. Great folks to speak with but same answer as all the other suppliers. Dont sell it separately.

Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Need help to find a good Luna G3 pressure. johnathanb76 13 204 03-22-2024, 11:06 AM
Last Post: Sleeprider
  Eagerly seeking ancient CPAP part ! Visualist 3 301 03-12-2024, 09:34 PM
Last Post: Visualist
  Can I buy just the Airsense 10 Motor replacement part? JohnReam 29 9,900 02-26-2024, 08:30 AM
Last Post: srlevine1
  [Pressure] unable to find pressure settings on my cpap timoteo666 7 448 02-17-2024, 09:56 PM
Last Post: OpalRose
  Hard time to find the right mask labrat 42 2,222 02-14-2024, 01:58 PM
Last Post: labrat
Question OSCAR: Cheyne Stokes listed in event summary list but can't find a single event eyeloveeyez 5 330 02-12-2024, 09:03 PM
Last Post: eok361
  Was sick for a while and didn't use my PAP machine for about two weeks. Now I find my JonZ333 1 331 01-16-2024, 06:13 AM
Last Post: SarcasticDave94

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.