Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RIP Robin Williams
Sad 
I am shocked to hear about the death of Robin Williams. I LOVED him!
Robin, I hope you found peace. Sad
Post Reply Post Reply
(08-11-2014, 06:54 PM)JMyers Wrote: I am shocked to hear about the death of Robin Williams. I LOVED him!
Robin, I hope you found peace. Sad

Crying-into-tissue He was one of my favorite actors. Nanu Nanu and a Shazbot ! RIP
Post Reply Post Reply
Definitely a loss for the world. It also points out the whole depression thing, which could be a good thing.

RIP Robin.
Post Reply Post Reply

I was horrified to hear this yesterday, but still had to verify it wasn't one of those hoaxes...... but sadly noticed it was being broadcast on the national news stations Sad

I will be praying for his family, so many unanswered questions left behind, and a whole world full of love and sadness for the man we are missing. He's made an amazing imprint on everyone.

Sandy
Post Reply Post Reply
I suspect he was hopelessly losing his battle with depression that had dogged him for so long and probably drove him to drug use. Then having attempted to whip the drug habit, the depression came back to an even worse degree. I hope that isn't regarded as a cruel assumption since I admired him a great deal for his ability to convey deep human emotion as well as absolute over the top comedy. When he played a serious role, such as in Mrs. Doubtfire, it really made you understand and believe how it felt to be in that situation and it all seemed so real that you forgot that he was also an outstanding comic.
Post Reply Post Reply
Good Morning, Vietnam,
Awakenings,
The Timekeeper.
Just three of my absolute favourite RW movies, but there re more.

RW brought so much life and positive energy to virtually everything he did as an actor and entertainer.

Thank you, Robin Williams, for bring us so much joy and cherished memories, by vehicle of your greatest works as a performer and professional actor.
Post Reply Post Reply