Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

RSCAN reports cutoff
So, last minute, I am trying to print a simple compliance report. Hours used, time of use and AHI. I save it as a PDF. The dang SW is cutting off the right hand side of the bar graphs. It shows up fine in RSCAN -- save as PDF and it chops the data on the right side off.

Anyone else have this problem; and is there a quick fix I am missing.

Sometimes the simplest things are the most difficult... I should have tested this before now. I have a doc appointment in 2 hours.
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
What happens if you set the print to Landscape?
Post Reply Post Reply
Never encountered that but can you change the report to landscape? or the printer to print it landscape?

Or just take the SD card with you to the doctor office?

OMMOHY
Post Reply Post Reply

I tried to duplicate that with both Print and Save As and although I didn't get the level of graphs I felt I should have got the ones that did go to PDF were normal. Do all reports do that or just the ones you customized?

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
Tried setting printer to landscape. The flaw is in the creation of the PDF. Same problem for a "standard" report template or a modified report template.
Looks like this below -- should include run through April 14th. Also cuts off machine serial number.
[Image: comp_Page_1.jpg]
INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
In a pinch for time? ... take a couple of screenshots and print them out in jpeg.
Post Reply Post Reply

Did you reboot your PC?

Coffee sorry, old habit.

Using FlashAir W-03 SD card in machine. Access through wifi with FlashPAP or Sleep Master utilities.

I wanted to learn Binary so I enrolled in Binary 101. I seemed to have missed the first four courses. Big Grinnie

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2015, 09:58 AM)AlanE Wrote: Did you reboot your PC?

Coffee sorry, old habit.

Every morning!

Post Reply Post Reply
(04-15-2015, 09:16 AM)OMyMyOHellYes Wrote: Or just take the SD card with you to the doctor office?

OMMOHY

OMMOHY:
My doc would look at the SD card and say, "What's this dohicky?"
Post Reply Post Reply

(04-15-2015, 09:50 AM)Napmeister Wrote: In a pinch for time? ... take a couple of screenshots and print them out in jpeg.

Only screenshot tool is my digital camera. Not an option with RSCAN.
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  BUG REPORTS for new forum software [Thread Now Closed] SuperSleeper 217 4,315 02-14-2017, 05:54 PM
Last Post: SuperSleeper
  ResScan Reports for AHI Differs From Machine AHI nadprok 2 349 08-02-2016, 11:54 AM
Last Post: nadprok
  CPAP Reports Poor Seal Contrary to what I think Tiercel 1 322 06-22-2016, 07:26 AM
Last Post: green wings
  Timeline on Sleepyhead & Rescan Reports rozenbob 2 396 04-30-2016, 04:59 AM
Last Post: DeepBreathing
Ohmy [CPAP] Screen Lights On Resmed Airsense 10 Turn On & It Generates Reports Very Frequently tabbygreye 5 985 02-19-2016, 04:52 PM
Last Post: eseedhouse
  [Equipment] RESMED AIR SENSE10 SLEEP REPORTS ROSIE 1 1,014 05-10-2015, 03:46 PM
Last Post: under pressure
  CSR reports on Sleepyhead AirSign 12 2,945 04-25-2015, 08:46 PM
Last Post: OMyMyOHellYes