grumpycat Offline

Preferred Members

Machine: resmed S9autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: wisp
Humidifier: H5i
CPAP Pressure: 5-20
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: In his house at R'lyeh, dead Cthulhu waits dreaming.

Sex: Male

Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
This information comes from another board. The OP's name is Rick Gordon. I have deleted some of the posting for brevity and privacy.

As a CPAP user for almost 20 years. I was very fortunate when I was diagnosed to have a great lab with an outstanding staff that helped me get on the right track from the start. Now I help people whenever I can, whether it is talking about sleep apnea and its effects on your life or coaching people to use their equipment. CPAP changed me and my family’s lives and this is my Pay It Forward.

I have also started a radio show on a local AM station here in Southern California called "Sleep Well and Travel eZe with Sleep Apnea". The show is to take the mystery out of sleep apnea, educate, provide information, hear people’s success stories and help people to know where to go for resources like the ASAA Forum.

My guests on this week’s show will be Ed Grandi, Executive Director of the ASAA and Adam Amdur, the Board Chairman. You can tune in from anywhere, listen and participate. The show its on live, Fridays from 5-6 PM PST. Go to http://www.kcaaradio.com, under the scrolling pictures on the left is the link to tune in. I would love for you to participate, hear from people about their story, if you are having any problems, have any questions or have a suggestion for a topic. You can call in at 1-888-909-1050. Pay It Forward with us, you just might be helping to save someone’s life!
08-31-2013 10:18 AM
Find all posts by this user Post Reply Quote this message in a reply

Donate to Apnea Board
Sleepster Offline
Wiki Editor
Moderators

Machine: ResMed AirCurve10 VAuto
Mask Type: Full face mask
Mask Make & Model: F&P Simplus
Humidifier: HumidAir and SlimLine Hose
CPAP Pressure: MaxI 13.6 | MinE 5.2 | PS 4.4
CPAP Software: ResScan SleepyHead

Other Comments: Diagnosed Nov 2011. Conquered aerophagia.

RE: Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
That would be 7:00 pm here in the central time zone. That's right in the middle of our date night. Too-funny

Sleepster
Apnea Board Moderator
www.ApneaBoard.com

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
08-31-2013 12:44 PM
JJJ Offline

Advisory Members

Machine: ResMed S9 Autoset
Mask Type: Nasal mask
Mask Make & Model: Most recent: Wisp, Pilairo, Mirage Vista
Humidifier: ResMed S9 Autoset
CPAP Pressure: 17-20
CPAP Software: SleepyHead

Other Comments:

RE: Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
I take it the shows are not archived for playback at another time?
09-01-2013 12:14 AM

Donate to Apnea Board

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread: Author Replies: Views: Last Post
Angry [News] DANGER OF UNDIAGNOSED SLEEP APNEA srlevine1 7 555 11-21-2016 03:26 PM
Last Post: srlevine1
  Central Sleep Apnea? wayne99 8 776 11-20-2016 06:39 AM
Last Post: wayne99
  Sleep Apnea Alphabet Soup ladytimes 2 217 11-13-2016 02:16 PM
Last Post: ladytimes
  [News] Vitamin D - possible help for sleep apnea patients? ApneaNews 46 14,036 10-28-2016 05:01 PM
Last Post: scotty
  Sleep Apnea Surgery zeeser 5 598 10-26-2016 02:42 PM
Last Post: Kadenz
  Ordered a Auto CPAP / Was diagnosed with Sleep Apnea jakthebomb 15 818 10-18-2016 08:00 AM
Last Post: southerndoc
Sad [Diagnosis] Negative for Sleep Apnea? jakthebomb 19 1,296 10-13-2016 03:28 PM
Last Post: jakthebomb