Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
This information comes from another board. The OP's name is Rick Gordon. I have deleted some of the posting for brevity and privacy.

As a CPAP user for almost 20 years. I was very fortunate when I was diagnosed to have a great lab with an outstanding staff that helped me get on the right track from the start. Now I help people whenever I can, whether it is talking about sleep apnea and its effects on your life or coaching people to use their equipment. CPAP changed me and my family’s lives and this is my Pay It Forward.

I have also started a radio show on a local AM station here in Southern California called "Sleep Well and Travel eZe with Sleep Apnea". The show is to take the mystery out of sleep apnea, educate, provide information, hear people’s success stories and help people to know where to go for resources like the ASAA Forum.

My guests on this week’s show will be Ed Grandi, Executive Director of the ASAA and Adam Amdur, the Board Chairman. You can tune in from anywhere, listen and participate. The show its on live, Fridays from 5-6 PM PST. Go to http://www.kcaaradio.com, under the scrolling pictures on the left is the link to tune in. I would love for you to participate, hear from people about their story, if you are having any problems, have any questions or have a suggestion for a topic. You can call in at 1-888-909-1050. Pay It Forward with us, you just might be helping to save someone’s life!
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
That would be 7:00 pm here in the central time zone. That's right in the middle of our date night. Too-funny
Sleepster

INFORMATION ON APNEA BOARD FORUMS OR ON APNEABOARD.COM SHOULD NOT BE CONSIDERED AS MEDICAL ADVICE. ALWAYS SEEK THE ADVICE OF A PHYSICIAN BEFORE SEEKING TREATMENT FOR MEDICAL CONDITIONS, INCLUDING SLEEP APNEA. INFORMATION POSTED ON THE APNEA BOARD WEB SITE AND FORUMS ARE PERSONAL OPINION ONLY AND NOT NECESSARILY A STATEMENT OF FACT.
Post Reply Post Reply
RE: Radio Talk show on sleep apnea
I take it the shows are not archived for playback at another time?
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  Apnea has gotten worse recently, I have no sleep study, can I just buy a cpcp? replayablecontent 12 249 03-27-2024, 12:38 PM
Last Post: replayablecontent
  Collars for positional sleep apnea Jimasripper 17 359 03-25-2024, 10:05 PM
Last Post: Deborah K.
  Invisalign to help sleep apnea and dental extractions as a cause of sleep apnea SingleH 10 619 03-24-2024, 07:00 PM
Last Post: stevew168
  Sleep Apnea or Something Else? RoughriderTR 6 296 03-23-2024, 04:43 PM
Last Post: ButtonNoseBarbie
  Obstructive Sleep Apnea After Stroke Help MB123 1 75 03-23-2024, 01:08 PM
Last Post: Dormeo
Question [Diagnosis] First post-CPAP visit to Sleep Doc - What to talk about? FlyAU98 6 192 03-23-2024, 09:08 AM
Last Post: HalfAsleep
  Dental appliance for sleep apnea???? mrpat 4 134 03-23-2024, 08:54 AM
Last Post: mrpat

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.