Hello Guest, Welcome to Apnea Board !
As a guest, you are limited to certain areas of the board and there are some features you can't use.
To post a message, you must create a free account using a valid email address.

or Create an Account

How to be sleepier, and be so earlier in the evening?
RE: How to be sleepier, and be so earlier in the evening?
For me, if I give up coffee at 2pm, I can sleep by 11pm

3pm -> midnight
4pm -> 1am

Like I have a 9 hour cycle to metabolize caffeine out of my system.
Post Reply Post Reply
I use timed release 5 mg melatonin--works about 90% of the time. I also use the "night light" feature on my computer--gives you a blue light when you use your computer in the evening--it is built in on Windows 10.
Post Reply Post Reply
I suffer from busy brain so what I do is study a language at the end of the evening. My mind can't race as much when I turn to memorization, in contrast to problem solving or creative thinking.
Post Reply Post Reply
Run 3 hours in the morning and 2 after work, drink a lot of sleeping tea, have sex in the evening make everything very quite, smell nice and pleasant. 

When extremely exhausted, body signals that to our brain somehow. 

I don't know if someone already suggested this but it is great for your heart as well.

Sitting around entire day in your office will do you no good or working small manual work.

in fact it will cause stress and anxiety, make sleep even worse
Post Reply Post Reply

Possibly Related Threads...
Thread Author Replies Views Last Post
  [Pressure] Newbee - 1st Evening Failure Snooks 179 10,140 02-18-2021, 07:00 PM
Last Post: Snooks
  Started CPAP earlier this year, but I'm having a little trouble Zraigy 6 1,652 05-27-2018, 07:43 PM
Last Post: Ockrocket
  Newbie Getting Sleepier! DrPearl 12 3,028 11-12-2016, 04:17 PM
Last Post: DrPearl
  [News] Restless leg syndrome linked to risk of earlier death ApneaNews 1 2,216 07-31-2014, 11:01 PM
Last Post: ShelaghDB
  Good evening from a newbie bondy 5 2,873 06-10-2013, 07:34 PM
Last Post: zonk
  Earlier post replies (batteries, C-Flex, PR System One noise) willisclarke 8 9,318 01-07-2013, 01:03 PM
Last Post: Cant_Sleep

About Apnea Board

Apnea Board is an educational web site designed to empower Sleep Apnea patients.